Author Topic: Somerfield own brand "Premium chunks in Jelly" 2 x 12 packs for £3.50  (Read 2518 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Yes, I thought Fortekor was supposed to improve appetite but it seems to make him pickier. I tried so many foods yesterday without luck - maybe the odd mouthfull her & there (funnily enough, he ate some I left in the garden - which I can't do when its warm). In the evening I went to make them some coley and realised I had run out. There was a salmon steak in the freezer so I cooked it and gave kylie & clapton 1/2 each. Clapton ignored his bowl. kylie ate a bit of hers then went into the garden. Clapton then went over to her bowl and finshed hers off. He still didn't eat his own. I gave kylie his bowl and it was still there when I went to bed but had mysteriously vanished when I got up - It seems he prefers to get his own food.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
just as well they dont mark because they only get tinned, i dont buy pouches or foil trays.  I cant give sebast supermeat as he would still be ravenous even after 3 or 4 tins  :Crazy:

Mind you i dont know how they'd react to prescrip foods if they ever needed them, that might be a different story. 

Is clapton being funny about his food again since hes getting his fortekor again ?  I remember when he was eating the tescos was the few days he didnt have his tablets.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Lucky you!

I am sick of opening/disposing of wet food.

Willow only eats 2 flavours of Sheba, kylie won't eat wet food - although she used to like kitekat tuna and clapton - who knows? he was mad for tesco own a couple of weeks ago and now he won't touch it  :Crazy:

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
my big boys normally get felix chunks in jelly as a rule but whenever i've tried the supermarket own brand ones they  Sebast always seems just as hungry ?  I havent checked the % etc make up of them but i wouldnt have thought felix was that much better tbh.

at least he never rejects any type of wet food lol.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Have opened 2 pouches so far and they have been sniffed at and rejected  >:(

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
So 24 pouches for £3.50? Hmmm....might have to check that out!

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Somerfield own brand "Premium chunks in Jelly" 2 x 12 packs for £3.50
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 15:43:00 PM »
Bargain! = 15p a pouch

this applies to all varieties - they only had mixed boxes in our little local one.

They are really expensive otherwise (45p for a single Sheba tray!!!  >:( )

Luckily I wasn't buying anything else so noticed that the offer didn't go through on the till so a supervisor had to give me the £1.75 difference  >:(
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 15:43:56 PM by Mark »

Link to CatChat