Author Topic: Worlds Best cat litter £6.66 at PAH (3kg bag)  (Read 2801 times)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: Worlds Best cat litter £6.66 at PAH (3kg bag)
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2007, 14:28:10 PM »
PAH's laziness worked for me as a while ago i bought the big 30 litres of Catsan (still priced at £7.79) so i got it for that....next time i went in the same thing happened lol! They must be able to throw money away!

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2007, 19:39:59 PM »
PAH are rubbish at marking prices up. I went to get the same bed that Helen bought for her boys recently and it was priced at £24.99. I asked them to scan it and it came up at £9.00. I went in a few days later and they still hadn't corrected the price on the items, even though they were on the sale shelf!  >:(

DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Sarah477

• Kitten
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 11:24:41 AM »
Hi - 15kg bags are available at http://www.woofnwhiskers.co.uk/worlds-best-cat-litter-p-1082.html with delivery at £3.50 it only makes a few pounds in difference from the offer price at PAH

Offline Ann Clarke (Tabby cat)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Dylan 1999 (approx) - 26/12/09. Love you forever.
    • Gateshead CP
  • Slave to: Hobbes and Luna
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2007, 16:37:31 PM »
That's what happened at my PAH, the first time I was in there was the sign but no stock but when I was in a few days later they had it in (couldn't carry it though cos I'd bought the boys their new cat tree  :innocent: )

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2007, 12:00:52 PM »
When I was at PAH a couple of days ago there was none on the shelves but the ticket with the price on (£6.66) was still there.  It says the offer is on until 10th May so I'd imagine they will be getting more in and have just sold out due to the sale price.

Offline Debbie

• Senior Cat
  • Sam - missing since 29th August 2007 xx
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2007, 21:34:09 PM »
I couldnt find this on sat  :( maybe its only in certain stores? They still had it listed at £9.99. Unless they just didnt remember to put the new price up next to the item? I didnt think to ask.

Got some cats best instead though, brilliant stuff!!

Just wanted to say that this was not priced at £6.66 on the shelf in my local store.  As I needed it anyway I bought it and when it was scanned I got charged the lower price, not £9.99.  Might be worth you asking if you are in the store anyway.

Offline Debbie

• Senior Cat
  • Sam - missing since 29th August 2007 xx
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 22:51:28 PM »
Oooh I hope it is on at that price in my store, I am due to buy some more  :wow:

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 12:42:32 PM »
I couldnt find this on sat  :( maybe its only in certain stores? They still had it listed at £9.99. Unless they just didnt remember to put the new price up next to the item? I didnt think to ask.

Got some cats best instead though, brilliant stuff!!
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 10:00:34 AM »
That is an excellent buy.  ;D  If any rescues use WBCL. MPM products allow rescues to purchase the large bags at a very good price.  (Or they did last time I purchased some anyway)
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Worlds Best cat litter £6.66 at PAH (3kg bag)
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 19:07:30 PM »
Worlds Best cat litter is reduced at PAH - £6.66 for a 3kg bag (normally £9.99).  Not sure how this compares with online prices but it's cheaper than the few I've looked at.  Offer ends 10th May.

Link to CatChat