Cat Rescue & Rehoming > Adopt/Give a home to a cat

Fab home for male bengal

<< < (2/7) > >>

Mymblesdaughter:
Did you see this post? http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,42870.0.html

Tainted:
still looking  :'(

iv tried all the rescues and forums, to no avail

home still offered, and feline friends waiting to play!

sheryl:
If you go onto the Purebliss Bengals Website on the homepage is a bit that says adult cats for adoption - he was still on there yesterday,  there is also an absolutely stunning young boy on the Bengal Forum at the moment - he was born last July.

Tainted:
heheh  i have a grumpy cat too but with my son hes like an absolute puppy - follows him everywhere, sleeps with him but woth everyone else hes aloof and complains often

your cat family sounds fab  hun x

funkiechicken:
oh you were so close by  :shy: she was rescued from a hoarder, really friendly and vocal. I was so tempted!!  :shify:

I had always had boys too, until little Evie (from SARA) arrived. My oldest boy went to the Bridge and we got a 2yr old boy Peanut, also a SARA cat, as company for my remaining 10year old. Their relationship is hit and miss and my 10yr old Nuggie is a little on the grumpy side  :-[ Then came Evie....she fits in with both my boys, is a flirt lol Nuggie accepts her, but i think he found it hard with Peanut (threat to throne, maybe?  :evillaugh:) ...but Nuggie (i found out) is grumpier than i ever knew lol
I hope you find your new bengalie soon!!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version