Cat Rescue & Rehoming > Adopt/Give a home to a cat

Fab home for male bengal

<< < (7/7)

Tiggy's Mum:
 :welcome: to Purrs, you are fulfilling my dream by adding a bengal to your brood!  :naughty: We have a few bengal owners on here so you're not alone in your bengal passion!

Have you tried your local rescues to see if they have any bengals waiting for a home, they might also have one on their waiting list to come in so defo worth checking with them all

http://www.catchat.org/adoption/durham.html

Might also be worth having a look on a dedicated bengal forum as there might be a cat not currently in rescue but that his owners need to find a new home for.

Tainted:
I have five rescue moggies and would love to offer a home to a male bengal. Im in the Teesside areaa but willing to travel

i can get references from the rescue where i adopted my two younger boys from and also happy to provide details of my vet so it can be verified that my cats are in the best of health! they are neutered and three of them are housecats, we have a three storey house with a garden which they use under supervision.

Although i have not owned a bengal before i have been doing my research and speaking to breeders and owners of bengals about the ups and downs of bengal ownership!

If you are looking for a five star home for your cat please feel free to ask me any questions and i can provide pics of my cat family so you can see they are all well and healthy

Kelly

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version