Warm Welcome to Purrs! > Welcome to Newbies :)

Another Catchat Migrant arrives

(1/3) > >>

Sam (Fussy_Furball):
 :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Desley (booktigger):
No, I don't know why i don't post more pics of her, I take enough. We've played sofa tennis this pm, was glad I have two, but of course when I sat on the other, she wanted to come and sit on it with me!!

Aww, that sounds a sweet cuddle from Saturn

Ruth B:
I'm not sure I've actually seen Lucy before, heard a lot about her, but not seen a photo of her.

As for knee sitters, Freyja won't, but no surprise there.  Teddy will curl up beside me when I'm sat on the bed, not actually sitting on me but right up close so at least part of him is resting on me.  Then there is Saturn, who doesn't want to sit on my knee, he wants to sit or stand on my knee and then work his front paws up my chest until he can try and bite my nose, not just a nose bob, but open mouthed soft bite, or at least it was when he still had teeth, now it is more of a gumming.

Desley (booktigger):
With difficulty most of the time Susanne, I am quite soft with her normally and give in

Susanne (urbantigers):
Ah Lucy  :Luv2:  Not allowed to sit on you?  How do you manage that?  I don’t think I’d have much luck stopping Mosi from sitting on me  :-:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version