Cat Health & Behaviour > For FIV & FELV babes

FIV Friendly Rescues

(1/3) > >>

Susan + 8:

--- Quote from: Jennifer_ann on November 17, 2009, 23:46:47 PM ---Hi I was just wondering if you know of any FIV friendly rescues in Leeds or Sunderland please

Thanks x :naughty:

--- End quote ---

Farplace Animal Rescue in County Durham have a large number of FIV+ cats, domestic and ferals.

RACR:

--- Quote from: moira on March 11, 2010, 09:47:30 AM ---I long term foster FIVs for Catworks in Somerset and for the Moggery in Bristol and have a number of my own. Unfortunately, as Gill says, I am not able to take in any more at the moment. It might be worth cross posting on Catchat. Would you like me to do that for you Andrea?

--- End quote ---

Thank you Moira. Yes if you could cross post that would be great :)

moira:
I long term foster FIVs for Catworks in Somerset and for the Moggery in Bristol and have a number of my own. Unfortunately, as Gill says, I am not able to take in any more at the moment. It might be worth cross posting on Catchat. Would you like me to do that for you Andrea?

RACR:
Ahh it could of been Moira.

Janeyk:

--- Quote from: Gill (sneakiefeline) on March 10, 2010, 23:55:57 PM ---Moira I believe has as many cats as she can cope with at the moment, cos she took in Tina who is still there  ;D

--- End quote ---

yes I believe so too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version