Cat Health & Behaviour > For FIV & FELV babes

Fizz Update

(1/26) > >>

Janeyk:
 :Luv2: :Luv2: aww

Gill (sneakiefeline):
Doing the Mollie stomp  :rofl: :rofl:  love it.

Amy is lovely and there seem to be more and more torties around which is great.  ;D

Turbogirlie:
So they don't feel left out, pics below of Molly (taken in June this year) & Amy (taken 3 days ago).  :Luv2:

Also picture from a few years ago of Molly & myself, she's doing the Molly stomp - feels like you've had a round with Mike Tyson after she's finished - she is quite liberal with her claws when she does this....raw tummy! :rofl:

Turbogirlie:
Thanks, great to hear from you guys - hope all is ok with everyone?

You guys were a massive support for Fizz & us through the difficult times, I really appreciate all that you did for us, with the hugs, help & comments about his uveitis, anaemia etc.  Thank you all so much - it would have been a much harder journey without this site & everyone's knowledge. :thanks:

Will try & not be a stranger in the future, but, given the anniversary and posting on here did bring everything back with a bang. 

Also, having had my op, it's been a rollercoaster of emotions over the last 11wks, so in a bit of a sensitive place.

On & up - not forgetting those at the bridge, but as you said Tiggy's Mum, Fizz wouldn't like me being upset over him.  The happy times are the most important, and he had almost 8 great years with us, which he wouldn't have had if he'd stayed on the farm.  Such a survivor.   :Luv2:

Gill (sneakiefeline):
Alfie is gorgeous and I am sure Fizz is keeping watch over you  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version