Author Topic: Yesterday was such a good day  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
Re: Yesterday was such a good day
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 08:45:10 AM »
She is such a charmer! I could have easily taken her home with me last night  :blow kiss:

Our three loved the little wooly toys... after giving us a good sniff and wondering what other cats we had been spending our time with  :tired: they played like mad with them!

I'll post the nice photos of Minimopsical later on when i can connect my phone to the computer ;D
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 08:32:08 AM »
Dawn, Minimopsical has been locked out,she`s a little monkey and has been dying to get in that pen for months, that is now reserved for next needy one which Minimopsical is anything but.

Anastasia fur must admit when you left last night I almost mistook you for Anastasia  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 08:22:20 AM »
Excellent news Teresa - has Minimopsical not made the pen her own again yet by hiding in it?  :Luv:

Was lovely to meet you and all the kitties, I still have some Anastasia fur on my cardigan that I should really get off before I go to my lecture at 9...  :rofl:

Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 08:17:53 AM »
Aww, am glad you had a good day rehoming yesterday T, and that it gives you some much needed space.
Please spay your cat

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
Yesterday was such a good day
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 08:13:16 AM »
Jessica (mum to Ruths sisters Pippa and Ellies Guiness and Widget) went to her new home,she had been here a long time and had been reserved a month ago.
Later in the afternoon a miracle happened and the most wonderful family came along and adopted Wisp,an affectionate but very difficult cat. Wisp hates all other cats with a vengeance and was occupying a large outside pen which adjoins another pen so it meant she was taking up 2 pens because her attitude to other cats rendered the adjoining pen useless. So now panic over there`s a tiny bit of room at the Inn for an emergency,dont suppose it will stay empty long but at least we have a space  :)

Link to CatChat