Author Topic: I know I shouldn't laugh but..  (Read 1210 times)

Offline IainMcT

• Adult Cat
Re: I know I shouldn't laugh but..
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 22:19:50 PM »
:ittle Sid is quite funny with water. He will go out in torrential rain and doesn't care if he gets soaked. He gets in the bath after I've finished showering and licks the bubbles from the shower gel. But if I splash water on my face after shaving and a slightest drop lands on him he shakes like its battery acid and looks at you as if you've just kicked him.

Mandu had a bit of a mishap a few weeks ago. She often jumps onto the toilet (I always leave both lids down) and then onto the cistern and then the tiled cill and watches me shave. The other day I was having a wee (both seats were up obviously) and she unexpectedly went to jump up and slipped and was in the toilet before I could react. She was only in there for a fraction of a second but it was enough to make her a very annoyed cat.

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 15:45:36 PM »
A new show bathing with Miss Boopy!

It is quite funny when it happens we had it with our Sweetie she fell in the pond but I swear she walks on water only the end of her tail was wet!

Bailey on the other hand misses his pond from the last house and is now playing in the stream at the front of the house! :Crazy:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 13:31:17 PM »
I've heard the french and bathing don't mix  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 12:49:05 PM »
 :rofl:
oh miss boopy - i think your cool and french allure may have been lost for a moment there!!!!!! 

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
I know I shouldn't laugh but..
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 12:18:11 PM »
Miss Boopy discovered last night why Bilbo stands up and looks into the bath before he jumps in. She ran full pelt down the hallway into the bathroom and into the bath! The look on her face as she encountered the water was classic and she leapt out again at the speed of light bless her and sat grumbling for ages on the bathroom floor at me and Bilbo (how it was our fault I'm still not quite sure). She'd never seen a bathroom before she came here but I think she has now learnt her lesson to check the bath before you jump in lol  :rofl:

I know I really shouldn't have laughed at her but it was amusing to see. At least I can safely say that Miss Boopy won't be joining me in the bath in the future, she'll just be joining the supervision ranks with Bilbo unlike Tigger who goes on lifeguard duty the minute she hears the bath taps and leaps in for a swim at any chance she can get.
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

Link to CatChat