Author Topic: hubby thought Georgia was ill  (Read 1387 times)

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
Re: hubby thought Georgia was ill
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 17:33:39 PM »
some cats sleep in such odd positions!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 17:20:52 PM »
Aww bless her!  :Luv: We definitely need photographic evidence next time  :naughty:

its the place where she lies waiting for a cuddle too bless her, when i stroke her she just gets longer and longer- a bit like rolling pastry :rofl:

Love the 'rolling pastry' comparison  :evillaugh:

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 01:40:49 AM »
I will have to sneak about with my camera tomorrow-  when i take a pic she sits up and gives a sad orphan cat face so i will have to be in stealth mode :shy:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 01:18:00 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl:

Where is the evidence  :innocent:

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
hubby thought Georgia was ill
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 23:59:51 PM »
I heard the oh shouting for me to come upstairs quick to see Georgia -who is laid flat on her back with paws extended .....asleep.
he was really worried bless him and must have thought she was dead- i said she allways sleeps like that on the rug. its the place where she lies waiting for a cuddle too bless her, when i stroke her she just gets longer and longer- a bit like rolling pastry :rofl:
i think hes more used to the Georgia who sits at the end of our bed waiting for him to come up to pounce on his head- she targets him for practising her hunting techniques :wow:

Link to CatChat