« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2007, 14:53:55 PM »
i have problems with my lot making holes in net curtain and curtains
theyve never done anything to our clothes though
i wouldnt care if they did as none of my clothes are worth much anyway lol
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

ccmacey

Re: Argh!
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2007, 14:20:02 PM »
I have problems with Harry and the washing, he just cant seem to let it be. He likes to take a run and jump and pull the clothes off the line which means I have to wash them again. He also goes for clothes that are hung up, he likes to get his claws into things and its always when Ive bought them new that day, little swine he is.  :shy:

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 14:08:53 PM »
That would work actually Ela as I cant iron to save my life lol!  ;D

Bilbo's only started playing up because Dave went offshore yesterday so now he hasn't got Dave to keep him in check or Tigger to whack him round the head and tell him who's Boss.
As far as Bilbo is concerned I am bottom of chain of command and my only use in life is to groom him and hold him at shows so he pays absolutely no attention to what I say at all.

I'm also wondering if maybe Bilbo is worrying that Tigger disappeared and still hasn't come back and now Daddy has 'disappeared' and I wonder if he is worried that Dave won't come back either?
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 14:08:02 PM »
ooh, ela - good plan!! i'm impressed!!  :sneaky:

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 14:02:19 PM »
Cant you get the iron out, burn the shirt where the rip is admit what a  a naughty girl you have been.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 13:57:26 PM »
Add accidental cover to your contents insurance. I suspect Bilbo will clock up enough miles to get a decent pay out!  :rofl:

All joking aside, I hope you get something sorted soon. Worst case tell DAve you have some slinky stuff to buy for yourself.. maybe he'll go for it and send you some more money  :rofl:

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
Argh!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 13:54:58 PM »
Argh student loan doesn't come in for another 3 weeks and I've got loads of stuff to pay out anyway and now Bilbo has just topped it off by pulling one of Dave's shirts off the back of the door where it was hanging up and has ripped a hole in it so I've now got to try and buy another one before he gets back that is as close looking as possible in the hope he won't notice it's a different shirt  :scared:
This is the second one of Dave's shirts he's ripped in the past year (last one Bilbo pulled down out of the wardrobe) and Dave will go mental as he's already really cross that Bilbo has broken the blinds in the bedroom trying to look out of the window for Tigger.

Plonked him outside now (which is what he's been whinging about all morning) so at least he can't cause any further damage at the moment! *sigh* Shame Bilbo doesn't have any concept of money or understand that I have to replace everything he damages or breaks.

ARGH!!!
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

Link to CatChat