Author Topic: GRR- someone is giving away a pregnant cat.  (Read 1473 times)

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
Re: GRR- someone is giving away a pregnant cat.
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 20:38:33 PM »
poor cat :(

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: GRR- someone is giving away a pregnant cat.
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 20:21:12 PM »
saw this add today (know i cant mention site)
lots of stuff about it being a money maker with its cross pedigree kittens or somat :-[
poor ol girl- a cat needs stability when pregnant and love not to be passed off like that.
If she was in birmingham id go and pick her up kittens or not the mood I am in and i certainly wouldnt be doing it to sell off the poor kittens :'(
cant fathom why the person cant wait till the kittens are born at least and get them rehomed first , but the breeding pedigree cats are priority it seems....
this has made me so mad!

I think you've hit the nail on the head there  :donate2: is what it's all about for these type of people  :tired:

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
GRR- someone is giving away a pregnant cat.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 11:59:30 AM »
saw this add today (know i cant mention site)
lots of stuff about it being a money maker with its cross pedigree kittens or somat :-[
poor ol girl- a cat needs stability when pregnant and love not to be passed off like that.
If she was in birmingham id go and pick her up kittens or not the mood I am in and i certainly wouldnt be doing it to sell off the poor kittens :'(
cant fathom why the person cant wait till the kittens are born at least and get them rehomed first , but the breeding pedigree cats are priority it seems....
this has made me so mad!

Link to CatChat