Author Topic: Jameson says 'thank you Purrs' for his Wiggley Waggler  (Read 971 times)

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
Re: Jameson says 'thank you Purrs' for his Wiggley Waggler
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 12:50:01 PM »
Aw Jameson was more than a worthy winner and deserved lots of treats,he's a gorgeous cat and I just love his name,personally I think he should of won by having such a wonderful name but his personality is just as unique and special and keep the pictures coming as I for one cant get enough of him :Luv: :Luv:
Love me,love my animals.

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 11:58:28 AM »
He certainly looks like he's enjoying it now  :Luv:  ;D

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 11:43:16 AM »
He certainly deserves it bless him.

Love the photos - he suits pink!  :Luv2:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline tigerbaby

• Super Cat
Jameson says 'thank you Purrs' for his Wiggley Waggler
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 22:31:30 PM »
Better late than never!!

As Jameson recieved the ''Special Award'' in the cat competition (for managing to sneak into the finals twice  :shify: ... hmm he must've gotten that from his daddy!) he also got a voucher to spend £5 in the shop. He decided on a Wiggley Waggler, after all the great reviews on here!

However, when he recieved it, he totally ignored it, so after about 3 weeks I got bored trying to get him to play with it, so I put it away in his toy basket. When... all of a sudden he became REALLY interested in it, and started to fish it out of his basket all by himself, playing with it like it was his favorite toy in the world, ever.

So now every night I put it in his toy basket, and every morning (around 6am) he will get up and fish it out of the basket and wrestle it for a good while, before starting fighting with the blinds, or batting OH's big toe.

So I'm writing this to say Thank You all at Purrs, for yet another fantastic toy (Da Bird is still number 1 though!!), and Jameson himself would like to say a few words, so over to him.

''Hey, it's Jameson 'ere. I reely like da wiglee waggler, it's purrfect to wressel but also cuddly and soft at da same tyme. Fanks all for voting for me in da competishun and fank you Purrs for my cool price. Love and purrs from Jameson Whitesox''

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Link to CatChat