Author Topic: Finally able to groom Charley properly.  (Read 982 times)

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
Re: Finally able to groom Charley properly.
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 16:42:10 PM »
Yay, that's great news, well done!

Max would sell his soul for Webbox sticks  :evillaugh:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 13:53:26 PM »
I think its a really big thing when you manage to do something that you couldnt before.  ;D

Well done  ;D

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 10:46:13 AM »
Glad you managed to find something to keep him occupied.  I got a Zoom Groom for my Charlie and he tolerates that but thinks brushes etc are either a nuisance or a game

Offline Sheli_80

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to Henry and Charley
Finally able to groom Charley properly.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 10:19:58 AM »
For the longest time I had issues with grooming my boy Charley. First we had the wrong brush then with the right brush he would always lie on his back showing his tummy and trying to brush anywhere else resulted in bites and claws. We tried 1 person grabbing him and 1 brushing but wasn't all that practical as OH has an extremly bad back so every brushing attempt had him having to lie flat on his back for 30 mins afterwards. Then along came Webbox chicken and liver sticks!!!!!!!! Every day he sits and licks the stick as i hold it one hand while I'm able to brush him with the other without seeing his belly straight away or having to remove claws or teeth from my hand.

His coat now looks and feels 10x more amazing than before (although I think changing his dry has helped also) and I no longer feel like an awful cat mummy. OH can't understand why I get so exicited about it but I guess thats because he wasn't the one removing teeth and claws from his hand daily  :shify:

Link to CatChat