Author Topic: Cat Behaviour Book  (Read 961 times)

Offline mitch

• Kitten
Re: Cat Behaviour Book
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 14:21:48 PM »
I think I may have found it, as Roger Tabor's 'The Wild Life of the Domestic Cat'. As I can't find a picture of the cover I think I'll have to buy it and see if I'm right. 1p on Amazon, it's worth the risk!  :)

Offline mitch

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 14:03:40 PM »
Thank you, Good to join!

I checked the library (don't live where I used to so it's not the same one) and haven't found it, neither have I found it on amazon when I've checked. Driving me mad, perhaps I dreamt it!  :Crazy:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 13:41:48 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs Mitch!  :)

You may be able to find out by looking on place's such as Amazon or even asking at your library!  ;)

Offline mitch

• Kitten
Cat Behaviour Book
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 12:48:12 PM »
I wonder if anyone can help... I once had a book out of the library about cat behaviour. It studied how cats display their natural instincts and I distinctly remember there being pages dowing diagrams of cats' territories on a street. It mapped out back yards and alleys and showed which cats held which territories. It was fascinating and I want to get hold of it again... but can't remember who it was by or what it was called.  :-[ :Crazy:

Anyone got a clue? I seem to remember it had a tagline on the cover which said something like 'the least domesticated domesticated animal', but the wording might not be 100% there!

Link to CatChat