Author Topic: Yeee!!!  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Yeee!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 17:44:58 PM »
although he still refuses to use it if someone is in home, he will meow until he annoys someone enough to let him out!!

:rofl: That's beacuse he's a cat, if you can get a human to do your work for you then you should - it's the law!

Offline lynne

• Adult Cat
  • Ziggy (9 yrs old)
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 17:39:41 PM »
Well, things are looking up, he is using cat flap quite a bit now, although he still refuses to use it if someone is in home, he will meow until he annoys someone enough to let him out!!

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 18:56:04 PM »
It took me ages to get them to use it. I have found that if there is a person nearby, they will sit waiting to bet let out for ages rather than use it  :Crazy:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline karenjet

• Distinguished Cat
  • Miss Jasmine <3 (R.I.P Special girl)
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 18:53:51 PM »
Glad to hear the lil man's got the hang of it ;D

Offline lynne

• Adult Cat
  • Ziggy (9 yrs old)
Yeee!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 18:38:25 PM »
At last, Ziggy has started to use his cat flap. Yeee!!!!!!!!
 :Crazy:

we moved house  3 weeks ago, so its all strange, Zig has settled down well.  We had a cat flap fitted and he REFUSED to use it.  He had a cat flap at old house, but this one he just would not use, drove us mad meowing to be let out. (which we did not let him for 2 weeks)

Cost me a fortune too , as had to have it put in double glaized unit.  (200 quid, but he is worth every penny).

He still wont use it if someone is in the house, he meows to be let out!!! :rofl:

PS  still  Missing shadow, I had to "leave him" behind,( I felt so guilty ). I take comfort he was so very loved while he was with us and is buried in a lovely spot. )  *sigh*   

And thanks for all the advise on moving house and settling Ziggy in.

Lynne  XX

Link to CatChat