In Loving Memory Cats > Rainbow Bridge - In Loving Memory

Pepsi

(1/1)

sheryl:
What a beautiful girl - may the sun shine on you at the bridge  - RIP Pepsi xxx

Desley (booktigger):
I still think I did, even a year on - but sadly you can't force people to do certain things.

I agree Ela - my neighbours might have had cats longer than I have been alive, but she still thinks things are the same as when she stopped doing rescue work about 13 years ago, and we all know there have been loads of advances since then. It has pretty much stopped me talking to my neighbours, they let too many of their animals suffer, and I cant' keep watching it happen.

HEre is my fav pic of her

Ela:
She  looks a delight. Such a shame that people always think because they have had perhaps cats for years they just know it all and will not take any advice from someone who may keep up the the latest technology. Very often people ring me for advice and when I start to tell the they argue and say oh its OK me ducks I have had cats for years and inside I am screaming to myself well what are you doing ringing me for advice then, but of course I have to keep my emotions under control

Michelle (furbabystar):
Desley you never let ^Pepsi^ down and she knows that.

^pepsi^ send Desley a Bridge kiss so she knows that you are now fit and healthy and to show how much you love her  - R.I.P now Sweetheart

Desley (booktigger):
Pepsi was actually my neighbours cat, but I loved her as much as one of my own, and out of the 3 of us, I was the only one who regularly showed her any affection, and as a result, I could do more with her than anyone else. Sadly she developed kidney problems, and I was unable to convince my neighbours that vet care for this has improved dramatically since the last time they dealt with it, nor was I able to convince them about euthanasia, so I had to watch her go 'naturally'. Pepsi, I am truly sorry that I let you down, I hope you can forgive me, and I hope you are having fun up on the bridge, terrorising the cats up there. This isn't my favourite pic of her, but that one is at work, will try and send it home later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version