Author Topic: food and litter suppliers  (Read 1361 times)

MBll

Re: food and litter suppliers
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2007, 15:58:08 PM »
Isnt royal cain tested on animals?

Offline COSMIC CREEPERS

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 15:35:49 PM »
i do admit sophisticats is a little strong but i cant stand the smell of cat wee , i change the tray every day too . And i dont like the smell of the non smelling ones
im very funny about smells , i even buy the drop vac hoover smellys  :evillaugh:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 15:31:30 PM »
It has a "baby powder scent" not a heavy aroma like the pink, which i hated. Its ultra fine and clumps like cement but is quite economical as i have 6 that tend to wee in it over the worlds best. I cant smell any odour from it but i have to admit to having a hardened nose because of the smells i encounter at work  :-[

Offline COSMIC CREEPERS

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 15:21:39 PM »
ill check zoo plus out , iv just been to pah cost me 20 quid for wet food and litter to last a week for 2 cats and i still have to get mi RC
i use sophisticats pink cause i hate any cat litter odore , does the one use use smell nice

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 15:15:07 PM »
Tesco and other supermarkets always put felix and whiskas on offer. They do sell some gourmet not sure on price but would probably match pah.

Zooplus sell RC, free p+p on orders over £29 and £3 off first order http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/dry_cat_food/royal_canin they also sell litter that may compare, i use the golden grey and find it good.

Offline COSMIC CREEPERS

• Distinguished Cat
food and litter suppliers
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 10:43:18 AM »
i get all my cat food whiscas pouches and gormet gold and  RC dry and my litter sophisticats from pets at home , i cant find any other pet shops in my area that supply these at a more reasonable price ( barnsley ) any suggestions were i can go to get good price , i feel im paying top price a moment

Link to CatChat