Author Topic: Kitten photo update  (Read 2194 times)

ccmacey

Re: Kitten photo update
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2007, 18:08:50 PM »
They are all very cute, I was going to say Meeko looks very like his mum, at least he will remind you of her and Im sure Jasmine will be there with you looking after the babies.   :)

:hug:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2007, 11:51:50 AM »
Aw, beautiful babies  :Luv:  :Luv:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2007, 23:06:00 PM »
they are all adorable  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
  • Victoria, Lucy, Cydric,
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2007, 22:29:41 PM »
Love all the piccies of the kitties, but have to admit that Meeko is my fave, he has such a cheeky face!  :clap:

Glad you are feeling a little better.

Welcome back.  :welcome:
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

Offline Sarah (seldom_use)

• Super Cat
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 21:09:22 PM »
Karen the babies are looking great  :Luv: You've done a fantastic job clearly  :)

Glad you are feeling a little better, Jas will be so proud of you for keeping all her babies and looking after them so well  :hug:

Take care  :hug:

Offline Linda (Bengalbabe)

• Hero Cat
  • Gayzette Minerva
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2007, 19:16:12 PM »
Beautiful babies Karen  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Baggy

• Hero Cat
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2007, 19:15:11 PM »
Glad you are finding things a little easier now Karen. They are beautiful kittens, a lovely legacy from a very brave girl.  :Luv:

j20

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 18:30:17 PM »
I think bad dogs are made more than born that way Ive know large rotwilers been as soft and daft as you like well with a name like Fluffy what you expect  :rofl:   pitbulls the same an idiot like that would have made it that way   >:(

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 17:33:33 PM »
Karen, they are stunning. :)

Glad you're feeling a bit better, grieving is a rollercoaster really. Some days you feel like it's all balancing out and others, the slightest thing can have you in floods of tears.

The sad thing about the dog is that with the right owner, it probably would've stood a chance of being a non aggressive dog. From what you've said, the owner probably had the dog solely for the purpose of "looking mean."

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 14:00:27 PM »
They can already get places that would amaze you! I thought there's no way they'll be on the kitchen worktops for a few months yet......

They are doing well then!  Riley got onto the kitchen worksurface for the first time yesterday and they are 16 weeks old today!  Lucas is such an angel, he hasn't even attempted it  :Luv:

Offline karenjet

• Distinguished Cat
  • Miss Jasmine <3 (R.I.P Special girl)
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 13:54:39 PM »
He is so much like his mum. If he had that little bit more white under his eye he'd be identical to her, the markings on his body are the same. They can already get places that would amaze you! I thought there's no way they'll be on the kitchen worktops for a few months yet......
Yesterday, I had the washing basket sat beside the washing machine, Daisy and Belle had managed to climb up the sides, jump onto the worktop, and were having a whale of a time running round the kitchen!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 13:30:58 PM »
Good to see you back  :hug:    :) Meeko looks so much like his Mum, it's like a part of her will always live on in him.  They are all adorable, you have done a great job of raising them.

I don't envy you having three kittens on the rampage though (well, I suppose I do really!), my two were bad enough.  Wait til they get a bit bigger and learn how to get in/on things they shouldn't  :evillaugh:

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 13:26:41 PM »
Karen hun they look wonderful.

I am so pleased, they look so healthy. Brought a tear to my eye, Meeko looks just like his mum.  :hug:

Glad you're back honey.  :hug:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 13:25:08 PM »
Glad you are feeling better Karen   :hug:

I'm sure you have your good & bad days. I think you have the right philosophy - whatever you do, think or say, nothing will bring your baby back to you so all you can do is remember her with love (often) + you have 3 beautiful babies to remember her by - they are all gorgeous btw  :ahh:

As you say, the dog should NOT have been out - I still say its the owner who should have been punished. Pitbulls should not be bred at all.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 13:28:14 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline karenjet

• Distinguished Cat
  • Miss Jasmine <3 (R.I.P Special girl)
Kitten photo update
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 13:13:07 PM »
Hey all,

I'm feeling a lot better now. Still missing her so much but I feel better about it all. I heard on Friday that the dog was part pitbull, had been reported and has been put to sleep. I heard it from a friend of the family so am assuming it's true, but could just be gossip. It makes me sooooooo  :censored: angry. Who is stupid enough to own a pitbull anyway - there's good reason as to why they're illegal. Never mind letting it off a lead on a busy housing estate. But what's done is done, nothing I can do now, my little girl's gone and nothing can bring her back  :'(

The kittens have gotten so big! I've been trying for ages this morning to take photos but they wont sit still for two seconds!
This is the best I've taken since they were born....

Meeko, who is the most cuddly, he comes meowing looking to be picked up and gets snuggled right in  :Luv:

Daisy, who's still quite shy but she's very affectionate too

Belle, has more energy and is more boisterous than the other two put together! Hates to be picked up, but still loves to be petted. But on her terms, you need to wait for her to come to you....

Link to CatChat