Author Topic: Lucas and Riley's photoshoot  (Read 2430 times)

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
Re: Lucas and Riley's photoshoot
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2007, 12:19:41 PM »
oh my theyve grown soooooooo much  :wow: :wow:

awwwww Helen they r beautiful boys  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: stunning :wow: :wow: :wow:
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2007, 12:03:26 PM »
Aw love the pic below (cuddling up tog!) they really have grown.....they are beautiful  :Luv:

Offline rosiesmum

• Senior Cat
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2007, 10:17:45 AM »
They are adorable, really really lovely!

Offline littleKitten_(alex)

• Senior Cat
  • Poppy the Lion
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2007, 09:09:51 AM »
Oh, I love the close-up of them asleep together. How cute!  :Luv: Can't wait to see some of the pictures from the photoshoot...

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 07:20:58 AM »
LOL Helen - I can't believe how quickly they've grown, even though you say they're still quite small - their faces are so cute!  What a smashing little family    ;D

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 23:34:32 PM »
They've doubled in size since I got them 5 weeks ago but they're not that big! I took a pic on my phone earlier of Riley next to one of my trainers (size 5) so that gives you an idea of his size.  Lukey was just watching the washing machine intently a minute ago so I slipped a trainer next to him too  :evillaugh:  The third pic is just for luck! They are so cute all the time I just can't resist taking pics of them, I've bought a 2gb card for my phone which takes about 2000 pics so that should last me a few months more  :evillaugh:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Littlebobo

• Hero Cat
  • Yumi, Moggchops, Mister and Chalky !!!
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 22:43:01 PM »
Crikey they seem to be growing up quickly mine were very small when they were kitties as they were ill with flu for the frst few months but soon after they they just kept growing and growing ..!!..Think that they still are :wow:
Fuss me Fuss me ..Come on I have things to do like Eating and sleeping !

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 15:03:43 PM »
How old are they now?  Won't be too long til that trip to the v-e-t  ;)

They are 15 weeks today or 3 1/2 months.  Compared to proper sized cats they are still little but they do look more cat like rather than kitten like now they are a bit bigger.  My vets don't neuter until 6 months so D-day will be around August 19th  :evillaugh:

ohhh, it's a hard life isn't it?!  :rofl:  They are gorgeous.

how did you find a photographer that would do cats, Helen?! I'd love to, but is it very very expensive? Mine being dark brown and white, with my ordinary camera I get a lot of naff photos. Burmese are hard to photograph anyhow.

I looked on the internet for pet photpgraphers in my area, I found one who had some amazing pics but it was £75 per hour for the photoshoot itself then each pic was a minimum of £25 (more for bigger pics) unframed.  There's no way I could have chosen only one or two pics so I googled for regular photographers close to me.  The photographer I used doesn't advertise as a pet photographer but I emailed him asking if he would do the boys and he said yes, very reasonable compared to the other one aswell - it was £100 for an hours shoot at home and that includes five 8 x 6" prints of my choice and I get to keep the CD with all the other images on (at a resolution suitable for 5 x 7 prints).  He had backdrops, tripods, lights, and a super duper digital SLR camera with an array of lenses so very professional.  He normally does weddings and portraits and when I asked if he'd do animals agin he said 'Possibly'  :evillaugh: 

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 14:53:57 PM »
Can't wait until we get to see the 'official' pics  ;D

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline swampmaxmum

• Super Cat
  • SwampMax happy on their sunny French balcon 05!
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 14:38:22 PM »
ohhh, it's a hard life isn't it?!  :rofl:  They are gorgeous.

how did you find a photographer that would do cats, Helen?! I'd love to, but is it very very expensive? Mine being dark brown and white, with my ordinary camera I get a lot of naff photos. Burmese are hard to photograph anyhow.

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 14:12:37 PM »
Jaffa's still my "little boy" even though he's anything but little!

How old are they now?  Won't be too long til that trip to the v-e-t  ;)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 14:00:56 PM »
I can't believe how big they're getting!  Well, I suppose I can as that's what happens to little kits  :rofl:  but they are getting so grown up  ;D 

A friend came round yesterday who hadn't seen them since they were little and he said they were hand held size kittens now :rofl:  They are still my little boys though and always will be  :Luv: 

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 13:52:51 PM »
These aren't from the photoshoot but it would be rude of me to start a thread and not post a pic or two!

Indeed it would!  I can't believe how big they're getting!  Well, I suppose I can as that's what happens to little kits  :rofl:  but they are getting so grown up  ;D 

Can't wait for the photo shoot pics.  Fortunately I have a mate who's into photography and has a good camera so he brings that around sometimes and we try and get some good pics of Mosi (unfortunately said friend isn't used to photographing cats!  but at least he has all the equipment so between us we usually get a few nice pics).

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 13:32:24 PM »
I know!  That's quite mild though, sometimes Lukey's head is completely submerged under Riley's body so I have to rescue him!  I love the way they sleep together and hope they continue to as they grow up  :Luv:

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 13:30:01 PM »
How on earth can one breathe when the other is laying on top of him that way? Cats so are strange, but so adorable.  :Luv:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
Lucas and Riley's photoshoot
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 13:28:09 PM »
The boys had their photoshoot today!  Riley hid for the first 10 minutes while the photographer was setting up and then they both turned into children of the devil  :evillaugh:  There was a backdrop which also laid on the floor but the boys decided to go behind it and cause havoc underneath the cloth pouncing on each other  :innocent: 

The photographer doesn't normally do animals but agreed to do the boys for me so I was really worried they were going to damage his backdrops.  In the end we changed to a darker colour so they couldn't see each other through the material but it was a bluey colour so don't know how that's going to complement their grey colour.  Think we got some lovely shots of them playing, I get to see the pics in around 10 days and he said it's fine for me to post them on here  ;D  It lasted about an hour and it was a full on playtime session so they are both fast asleep now  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

These aren't from the photoshoot but it would be rude of me to start a thread and not post a pic or two!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Link to CatChat