Author Topic: Bad Willow! (Again)  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Bad Willow! (Again)
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 20:50:00 PM »
I'm sure you're right Sam but she can't go around peeing on anything new/unfamiliar as we will be living in a latrine  :evillaugh:

btw - Thelma is my mum's name too  ;D

Its quite a new name - In case your mum's friend doesn't know, here's the info

Thelma was invented by Marie Corelli (nom de plume) for the Norwegian heroine of her 1887 novel 'Thelma'  ;D

DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 20:03:15 PM »
Mark sounds lilke Willow is trying to cover the unfamiliar smells in the house.

My mum has gone through similar problems with one her's recently.  As you know we have been on holiday and while we were away Mum's friends have been looking after the girls .... normally this isn't a problem as Thelma (mum's friend) has popped in twice a day and emptied their trays and everything was OK ... she has been doing this for the past 6 or so years.  However, this time Thelma and her husband were having a new bathroom fitted while we were on holiday so Mum said they could have their baths and showers at her house.  For some reason Lucy (my mum's cat) wasn't happy about this and took to peeing on the bed, on the sofa and various other places.  Thelma cleaned up for her but Mum still had to throw out two duvets and a blanket on the sofa.  Lucy was taken to the vets when Mum got back home and given a clean bill of health ..... since Mum and Dad have been back home there has been no weeing and the girls are as happy as pigs in clover again.  We can only assume they didn't like strange smells in their house!

May this is why you are having problems with Willow .... she doesn't like you having guests / or cleaners  in HER house!
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 13:02:46 PM »
She has been in last chance saloon for some time now.
Funny how they have a knack of grovelling. I was in the kitchen making a bagel  at the counter and she climbed up me to be picked up and buried her head  in my neck.  :Luv:

awwwwww  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

she loves her daddy  :Luv:
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 13:01:00 PM »
She has been in last chance saloon for some time now.
Funny how they have a knack of grovelling. I was in the kitchen making a bagel  at the counter and she climbed up me to be picked up and buried her head  in my neck.  :Luv:

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 12:28:45 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: its not really funny i know

luckily the lady was ok about it

awww willow wat r u like  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 12:17:16 PM »
Aw....naughty Willow....how shocking was that  :Crazy: but it could of been worse.....you could of been caught sniffing the jacket  :evillaugh:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Bad Willow! (Again)
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 12:12:08 PM »
My cleaner, Rosie left her jacket & bag inthe hallway while she was working. I noticed a puddle next to it and a wet patch on it. I quick sniff confirmed it was Willow pee. My patience is gone  >:(

Luckily for Willow, Rosie adores her and said not to worry as its only a £5 jacket from Primark - but I haven't forgiven her.

Now I think Rosie understands why I don't like Willow keeping her company when she is cleaning.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 12:13:07 PM by Mark »

Link to CatChat