Author Topic: Rubbish!  (Read 1473 times)

Offline Catjane

• Distinguished Cat
Re: Rubbish!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2007, 23:01:40 PM »
There seems to have been a lot of rubbish accumulating in my back garden - mostly chocolate bar wrappers, and I'd though the wind was blowing it in ... but I was wrong!

I've just seen Meesha jump over the fence from next door, carrying a wrapper in her mouth, which she deposited in the yard/garden!

Unfortunately, there's a lot more where that came from, as my next door neighbours don't seem to have heard of rubbish bins or collection day, let alone recycling, and they just chuck stuff in their back garden!  :sick: 

Can just see the advert now

Rubbish collections by beautiful fur babes Meesha £5.00 per hour double on bank holidays  :hug: :hug: :hug: stick an invoice through their door they might take the hintxx  :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Maybe the little darling can earn her keep!  I'll even give her her own rubbish bag to put it all in!

ccmacey

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 19:31:51 PM »
Oh yes I pay her to pick the rubbish up in my garden  ;D

Yes it is better than dead alive mice birds yak.

I have turned into an RSPB worker over the past 2 weeks and the job is ongoing.  :(

Offline littleKitten_(alex)

• Senior Cat
  • Poppy the Lion
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2007, 18:40:34 PM »
 :rofl: What a funny cat!  :rofl:

Well, it's better than bringing you dead mice or birds, I suppose...

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 18:36:36 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl:

thats the funniest thing i've heard all day..she's quite clearly telling you that she wants some CHOCCY .. well what girl doesnt  :evillaugh:

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 18:30:49 PM »
There seems to have been a lot of rubbish accumulating in my back garden - mostly chocolate bar wrappers, and I'd though the wind was blowing it in ... but I was wrong!

I've just seen Meesha jump over the fence from next door, carrying a wrapper in her mouth, which she deposited in the yard/garden!

Unfortunately, there's a lot more where that came from, as my next door neighbours don't seem to have heard of rubbish bins or collection day, let alone recycling, and they just chuck stuff in their back garden!  :sick: 

Can just see the advert now

Rubbish collections by beautiful fur babes Meesha £5.00 per hour double on bank holidays  :hug: :hug: :hug: stick an invoice through their door they might take the hintxx  :rofl:

Offline Catjane

• Distinguished Cat
Rubbish!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 18:28:46 PM »

Link to CatChat