Author Topic: Brave Heroes gallery?  (Read 1253 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Brave Heroes gallery?
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 01:50:08 AM »
I wonder if there is a chance of having a heroes gallery for kitties like Rosie & Jasmine to be honoured. (and other cats who are still here to tell the tale) I know Tan has a lot on her plate but just wondered what people think.

I think that's a lovely idea Mark, maybe they could have their own 'Heroes gallery' thread in Our Cats stories which could be pinned to the top.  That would be really easy to do  ;D  Tan has changed the photo sizes on the 'normal' posting method (ie not the photobucket way) so the pics would display as large. 

You can only view the 'Our cats stories' section when you're logged in so the pics would automatically be there (by that I mean if you're not logged in when you look at a thread in you can't see the pics if they were posted using the 'normal' method, you can see the photobucket ones whether you're logged in or out but this won't make a difference as you need to be logged in to see the 'Our cats' bit anyway)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 01:22:48 AM »
Heroes maybe but Big Brave and Beautiful covers all cats I think!!

Yes Tan is a bit busy right now cos of Cat Show which is a lot of work and we are of course raising money for just one such cat if you have not donated or entered  :shify: :shify:

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 00:27:33 AM »
What a lovely idea Mark...........

The Big, The brave and the beautiful

xx

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Brave Heroes gallery?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 00:24:32 AM »
I wonder if there is a chance of having a heroes gallery for kitties like Rosie & Jasmine to be honoured. (and other cats who are still here to tell the tale) I know Tan has a lot on her plate but just wondered what people think.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat