Author Topic: Taz has gone AWOL  (Read 1414 times)

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
Re: Taz has gone AWOL
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 19:40:59 PM »
awwww so pleased u got him bk mm  :Luv:
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 17:19:23 PM »
Iv had him on house arrest and iv been slowly re-introducing outdoor time. My mum also had a chat with neighbour and explained we have 4 trays and they all use them and he has agreed to leave the gap open, since this time Taz hasnt passed one drop of pink wee  ;D ;D touch wood. Its crazy how something so small can have such a huge effect on him! He wont jump the fence and although we are in a quiet cul-de-sac the front was obviously too open for him.   :shify:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 01:17:31 AM »
So pleased he has come home  ;D ;D

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 00:47:43 AM »
Just heard a scrap in tray and its him thank god. Hes not impressed and wants out but ha ha his weakness let him down. Glad he cant wee outside  :rofl:

He seems stiff on his back left leg so hes been upto something, he will hate it if he needs it seen by a vet.
Any other cat wouldnt worry me so much but he is different.
Hope my headache will go now   :shy:

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 00:36:42 AM »
Iv got a feeling smudge that i will be up all night and then end up getting a trap from work tomorrow, they are much better than my cheapo one.

The others are wondering why mother is in the garden dressed in black and moving around like a crazy weirdo!
commando rollI dont want to freak the neighbours out, they are old and half blind, i will end up arrested!
I realise they dont like my cats now, i have a cat exit space down the garden and they have wired it over with sharp wire and it stinks of citronella oil.
They could just ask. Its not my lot crapping in their garden they use the tray!

They sound like lovely neighbours NOT  :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: Thats an evil thing to do is the sharp wire legal. Maybe have a word with them and say **cough cough** you have spoken with the RSPCA and what they are doing is illegal and they have to remove it.

Well if they are evil enough to do that ... freak them out all in black and teach them what its like to be scared like Taz  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Hope he is ok and comes in soon so you can go to bed

Night night naughty Taz

xx

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 00:30:52 AM »
Iv got a feeling smudge that i will be up all night and then end up getting a trap from work tomorrow, they are much better than my cheapo one.

The others are wondering why mother is in the garden dressed in black and moving around like a crazy weirdo!
commando rollI dont want to freak the neighbours out, they are old and half blind, i will end up arrested!
I realise they dont like my cats now, i have a cat exit space down the garden and they have wired it over with sharp wire and it stinks of citronella oil.
They could just ask. Its not my lot crapping in their garden they use the tray!

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 00:17:36 AM »
I very quietly broke through the fence at the bottom of the garden with trap in hand and he was off like a rocket. Only thing i keep catching is Spike so thats useless  :doh:
Crawled around on my knees and managed to get him to sniff me but not enough to make a grab.

Although i had him from birth his parents were feral and whatever has upset him has turned him like them.

When i get my hands on him he shall be on house arrest, reckon i shall be buying from Roz as he cant react to everyday life like this, does nothing for his bladder condition  :doh:

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 00:16:55 AM »
Oh bless him, and you. Its awful when they wont come in especially when they need meds. I hope he doesnt keep you up too late and tell him auntie Helen said he is grounded at least until tomorrow  :hug: :hug: :hug: hope he is ok and manages to calm down bless his heart

xx

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Taz has gone AWOL
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 00:12:28 AM »
I always have them in by 8.30, at 9pm still no sign so we walk the block twice. Half 10 he appears in next doors garden, properly freaked out  :Crazy:

I cant get near him, he needs his medication and i cant shut the door because if he does gather his mind together and come back in our garden he will freak again. The thought of him disapeering because i went to bed is horrible  :doh:

Link to CatChat