Author Topic: A very special Box  (Read 1914 times)

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
Re: A very special Box
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 17:32:02 PM »
What a lovely friend you have Teresa  ;D  Such a nice surprise and you so definitely deserve it for all you do  :rofl:

I hope you don't get hay fever though with all the flowers you've been sent on this thread  :rofl:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline karenjet

• Distinguished Cat
  • Miss Jasmine <3 (R.I.P Special girl)
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 23:54:47 PM »
Aww, I'm so glad you got that special present, Teresa. You deserve it and a whole lot more  :hug:

Offline Reynard

• Super Cat
  • Pearl & Poppy
    • Post 14 Digital Motorsport Photography
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 23:47:44 PM »
Awww, from what I've read on here Teresa, you ARE special. :) Glad that the box contained a pleasant surprise!

My sentiments exactly. You are a lovely, kind caring person and without you Many many kittens would not be alive today

so here are some flowers for you from all the kittys you have saved

:Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers:

And I fourth that. Am glad your box contained something that gives you much pleasure Teresa.  :hug:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 23:42:21 PM »
Thats wonderful  and heres some more  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

:Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers:  :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers:

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 23:37:35 PM »
Awww, from what I've read on here Teresa, you ARE special. :) Glad that the box contained a pleasant surprise!

My sentiments exactly. You are a lovely, kind caring person and without you Many many kittens would not be alive today

:Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers:

I second that :)

I third hun  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

You deserve it so very much

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 21:40:58 PM »

I second that :)
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 21:31:31 PM »

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 21:05:35 PM »

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 20:57:31 PM »
Aww, that is lovely T, what a lovely thought, and so pleased they weren't kittens.
Please spay your cat

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
A very special Box
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 20:46:03 PM »
Had to go out this afternoon and on my return discovered a sealed  box hidden behind my wheelie bin; said box was carefully carried inside and opened with care wondering how many kittens and what dreadful condition would they be in. Once the box was opened a fraction I could see what looked like a plant and still continued to wonder why these kittens were so quiet,I feared the worst.
I opened the box
and cried tears of relief and joy a very dear friend had sent me a beautiful flower arrangement and chocolates. In all of my life I have never had flowers sent to me before but I have found quite a few boxes of kittens on my doorstep.
I hope that friend realises just how special she made me feel today and I thank her from the bottom of my heart.

Link to CatChat