Author Topic: New run up tonight.  (Read 1384 times)

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
Re: New run up tonight.
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2007, 13:07:47 PM »
Yep gillian i'll take some pics when its totally finished  ;D 

Its funny because as i said we have a "make shift" ramp for them which is just a plank of plain wood really, so whenever they leave this house to go out they slide right down to the bottom with a bewildered look  :evillaugh:
When i let them out first time last night fraser was first one out and seb touching his tail behind them, hubby was still outside the run and burst out laughing as fraser had gone plonk down the wood and seb landed ontop of him  :rofl:

Not ideal but they'll cope for a couple of days. 

This run is much much smaller than their previous one and a wee tree etc and big boulders that used to be in their run  (which made it nicer for them giving different things for em to sit on etc have been removed but atleast seb gets to go to his beloved outdoors and CANT escape (unless someone leaves the door of run open or windows in the house open etc  :Crazy:
We decided to scale the whole thing down as we are hoping to sell up this year.

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2007, 12:07:34 PM »
So Seb is revving up his motorbike ready for the 'Great Escape' then?  :evillaugh:

When we gonna see pics of the new run?  ;D

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 23:27:08 PM »
its was VERY funny seeing the different behaviours in the cats.  Seb wasnt in the least bit appreciative of the run or fresh air just straight away started "planning"
what did you call that film about the prisoners who spent years tunnelling out..great escape or somehting ?? that is him LOL

Liz yep unless buyers have cats which would be nice as then they'd see it as desirable to have the cat flap through the wall  ;D  anyways if it needs to come down it will be easily done so no probs there.  Atleast i can shove them outside when we're ready for viewers...gotta figure out where to loan the dogs out to tho  :evillaugh:  i couldnt show peeps round with them jumping around (greyhounds jumping aint the best thing in the world LOL)
my pal has stables so im thinking of asking her if at the times i can shove them down there for half an hour or something..will see when time comes...cant just put them out the back as they crap atleast twice each every time they go out whether they are let out 2 x per day or 7 times makes no difference  :tired:  god i can just picture the embarrasment of taking prospective buyers outside and greyhound poop lying  :sick:  NOT AN OPTION rofl.

WooHoo a bidding war on seb..hey ladies ya can have him for free  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 23:22:12 PM »
Now Sebastian is mine Rosella  ;D ;D

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 23:21:14 PM »
Just in time for hopefully some good weather soon. Hope they all fully appreciate Michael's hard work. BTW Lynn, is Sebastian is ever too much to handle.....  :innocent: :sneaky:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 23:09:47 PM »
WALES______________show me the way          ;D ;D ;D

Fresh air ar last, or should I say again for Sebastian  :rofl: :rofl:  He sounds like Misa, I can see him thinking  ;D

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 21:40:04 PM »
Well tahts another thing off the list - don't tell hubby but its got to come down when you move!!!! :Crazy:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
New run up tonight.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 20:55:09 PM »
after a hell of a long wait michael has just finished and secured the new cat run.

Their shed isnt up yet but thats ok coz they get free access indoors anyway and we havent made a proper ramp up to their catflap (which is in ground level in my house but on the outside is about 3 or 4ft high)

makeshift ramp was made for tonight and their outdoor playstation/scratchpost put in.

I unleased the hounds   cats out (inc passing cody out the window for hubby to put in as he refused to go through the flap on command  :evillaugh: )

Well both big boys seemed thoroughly delighted to have real fresh air after all this time and fraser immediately went and face rubbed everything..what did seb do...have a guess

YEP he went and sat from one corner to the next corner and stared up to the roof area  :rofl: :rofl:  I soooooooo knew exactly what he is thinking....Well if he ever manages to escape this one he really will be bloody houndini !!!!!!!!!!!

Link to CatChat