Cat Rescue & Rehoming > Adopt/Give a home to a cat

Any special needs kittens need an experienced home in London?

(1/3) > >>

Raeeeeeeeeee:
Oh I'm glad to hear that

Liz:
Just to say Lottie is with a fosterer not in a pen situation and lives with others cats and a dog

sheilarose:
No worries x

Raeeeeeeeeee:
I spoke to my family and they're not 100 % sure that we're right for Lottie. I've fallen in love with her picture so I'm pretty convinced, and if we don't take her I'm worried she'll stay at the shelter for a long time because of her disabilities.
The description of Lottie on the Cats Coventry website says 'She is not suitable for a busy family home' and we're worried that there's too many people and animals coming in and out of ours for it to be suitable. We'd also have liked the opportunity to introduce Church to the new arrival and make sure they get on. He is quite an unusual cat after all and we want to make sure he'll react well.
So we're undecided. I might email Cats Coventry and let them decide if we're suitable. Lottie is beautiful and needs a home.
Thanks again for your really kind offer.

sheilarose:
Yes, it certainly can be arranged. I'll be on holiday for a couple of weeks in October but will be going to the West Midlands again around the 18th October should you need me to do the run.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version