Author Topic: Does anyone have a ***loved account?  (Read 1451 times)

Offline wharfevalley catsprotection

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Bobby - looking for a new home
    • Cats Protection Wharfe Valley
Re: Does anyone have a ***loved account?
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 11:04:13 AM »
Hi Julie,

Thanks so much for this - if you could PM me the details, that would be great. I have a bit of spare time and so figure that it might be worth a try!

Jen xxx
Visit the cats and kittens looking for homes in the Leeds area at www.cats-wharfevalley.org.uk

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
Re: Does anyone have a ***loved account?
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 21:11:43 PM »
I did us a tree advert. So far we've had one response but I don't think anything came of it.  :tired:

I have a pre**** account which is open to all to rescues use - but please make sure they contact you and not me because (like now!) I get emails from folks I haven't a clue about and don't know where to forward them.  :evillaugh: Let me know if you'd like the details and I will PM you.  ;)

Offline wharfevalley catsprotection

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Bobby - looking for a new home
    • Cats Protection Wharfe Valley
Does anyone have a ***loved account?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 18:40:52 PM »
I'm finding that i'm having a wee bit of success at advertising our cats and kittens on ***Tree - of course you get many that are just not great, but we've just re-homed a pair of kittens to an indoor home as she thought that rescues didn't re-home to indoor places. It's only two, but every re-homing helps and I was wondering whether to fo it on ***loved as well...

... if anyone else does this then any feedback would be good, and if you have an account even better if I could borrow it!

Thanks J xxx
Visit the cats and kittens looking for homes in the Leeds area at www.cats-wharfevalley.org.uk

Link to CatChat