Fundraising For Cat Rescue > The Purrs Online Shop - News and Products

Oh Joy! New toys!

<< < (4/4)

Gill (sneakiefeline):
Mine love the Purrmuda triangles lol

jezebel:
Drum loves her honeysuckle twist!

Bass loved hers for about five minutes, but she doesn't show much interest in anything except Dreamies and being brushed.

Dawn F:
the purrs shop is great isn't it, I've never tried honeysuckle either, better have a look!

sheilarose:
A parcel arrived yesterday, now Sly the kitten (well he's nearer two years old but behaves like a juvenile delinquent) couldn't wait for me to open it, he knocked it off the worktop and by the time I got to it, he'd covered it with slobber and clawed great holes in the packaging. By now I'd realised what it was.  ;D

The now soggy parcel from Purrs shop  :thanks: contains: 5 knitted catnip pumpkins, two honeysuckle bows and two valerian bows.

So, first time with honeysuckle and valerian, very successful. Pursley took the pink honeysuckle bow and won't give it back  :Luv:. Theo fell in lust with the brown valerian bow and nobody wants it back :eeeew:  and three of the pumpkins are constantly employed for five-a-side footie in the kitchen. My sides are aching from the antics  :rofl:

The fourth pumpkin has been adopted by Chubby as his first ever friend, he slept with his head on it last night, bless his little feral paws.

What great timing though, with the weather outside   :rain: my furry gang would be stuck for anything to do other than make trouble without their new toys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version