Author Topic: PREGNANT CAT - MANCHESTER AREA 9/6/08  (Read 13732 times)

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Re: PREGNANT CAT - MANCHESTER AREA 9/6/08
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2008, 17:03:02 PM »
I'll get her sorted don't worry, she's going to pull the ad off now but ideally I need a foster home for her  :tired:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 17:00:57 PM »
for gods sake, who buys them - I hope this little one gets to safety as well, four litters is a lot

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 16:59:31 PM »
Sadly she can't.  She's moving in with her boyfriend who has a Japanese Akita and she's worried about her getting hurt.  She's just told me the woman across the road from her also has 2 females, constantly pregnant and sells the kittens for £90 a time  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 16:57:30 PM »
is she keeping her Dawn, if she is spayed?

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 16:56:34 PM »
I've now had a chat with this lady and she said she can keep her for about 2 weeks so I'll try and get something sorted for her.  She is approx 2 weeks caught but possibly up to 4 weeks so if I can get her in, I will do.  She's had 4 litters up to now and she said she did want her doing but her vet won't spay whilst pregnant.  I will keep you posted  :hug:

Offline wharfevalley catsprotection

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Bobby - looking for a new home
    • Cats Protection Wharfe Valley
PREGNANT CAT - MANCHESTER AREA 9/6/08
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 12:05:24 PM »
I know there's another thread on here about a cat we've helped, but this is another one!

I hope people know that I don't post these just in the hope that people will clean up the mess, but I do go on the Tree site a lot for work and so i'd rather pass them on  :thanks:

PM me if you need the details.

They say they are moving in a couple of weeks (doesn't say how far gone the cat is).

Jen xxx
Visit the cats and kittens looking for homes in the Leeds area at www.cats-wharfevalley.org.uk

Link to CatChat