Fundraising For Cat Rescue > The Purrs Online Shop - News and Products

Da Bird - GoCat supply news - Purrs Shop

(1/1)

funkiechicken:
 :shify: :shify: has this disaster now been rectified?? I do not want to speak out loud incase 4 furry ears start expecting a parcel  :shify: :shify:

Guess i'll have to visit the Purrs Shop which can seriously endanger my bank account as it is  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Tiggy's Mum:
 :omg: Da Bird drought  :scared:

Tan:
Some of ya may know from the front page of teh Purrs shop that the stock from USA for the Da Bird and GoCat toy range has been severely delayed due to probs in their factory. Sadly no stock has been sent out to any worldwide distributor for the Rods, feathers, mouseys, cat catchers etc for since mid Feb :( 

I have had today a small amount of stock of the rods and feathers and mouseys sent out from USA which will be in around the 20th May so all current pre orders to date can be completed.  Phew!!

I am hoping that my normal larger stock volume will be sent out soon and the shop back up to full running stock for the GoCat toys :)

As of today, i only have about 4 easy store Da Birds, and about 20 single rods, 20 normal feathers and 5 super feather refills left over form stock coming in around 20th May so if you wanted to get ya hands on any of the rods coming in, pop a preorder in as soon as ya can.

Purrs does supply alot of the rods to other shops so UK stock of the rods are very low or sold out.

We are doing another feather wand toy very similar to the Da Bird called the Flying Frenzy if you find the Da Bird rod stock coming in has been sold out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version