Fundraising For Cat Rescue > The Purrs Online Shop - News and Products

We Love our Aunty Tan

(1/2) > >>

sheilarose:
Tan, the toys are holding up wonderfully - as previously mentioned the purple valarian octopus is under constant stress, but the knitted wiggler waggler is Sly's favourite thing, acting as a dental cleaner as well as cuddler. The honeysuckle knotties are still Pursley's favourite, she holds and kisses them for hours.

The dribbly love-in lasted about a week but these have remained firm favourites for over 4 months now.

I can also recommend the catnip pumpkins which arrived 8 months ago and just need an hour in the bag they came in to re-fresh interest for days on end, although all their little eyes have been pulled out (which looks quite grizzly) it's the perfect treat for Hallowe'en

Thanks, Tan, you've made life so interesting for our loopy lot  :Crazy:

Tan:
 ;D ;D :Luv: :Luv:  Wonderful hun  ;D ;D

Glad some of the clan are enjoying the new PurrWhiffeez toys :)  Orders are going very well and we are getting great reviews so far  ;D ;D

Liz hun how ya coping with the pong!!!  :rofl: :rofl: 

Are the toys still holding up?

The (my sisters neighbour) next doors dog is a terrier and he was very interested in the bag with the Valerian samples in i took over there. I ended up giving him a Purrwhiffeez bat toy and he loved it. He had a good ole go and biting it and wouldn't put it down. The bat was still holding up and intact with all his chewing on it so i great news that a terrier doggie can't rip it and the material is holding up :)

Here's some pics of Marl & Oscar (my sister's adopted lad) with some samples for Xmas Purrwhiffeez toys

cazzer:
the Viking hordes and the fluffy feather dusters and the magnificent moglet also say thank you to Aunty Tan for the valerian bows!       

otherwise known as Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa and Loki, the NFCS, Oska and Sassie the persians and the Ginger Ninja  :thanks:

Rosella moggy:
Super Clan pics as always  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: ............... will have to try some of this Valerian stuff methinks  :)

sheilarose:
What super photos  :wow:

My mob agree about valarian - the purple valarian octopus is the very favourite thing they possess  :Luv:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version