Fundraising For Cat Rescue > The Purrs Online Shop - News and Products

www.Da-Bird.co.uk is now linked to Purrs In Our Hearts shop

(1/3) > >>

Tiggy's Mum:

--- Quote from: Pawsforthought on June 20, 2011, 17:04:28 PM ---I've heard of these.  Are they as good as people say they are?

--- End quote ---

One word - YES!  :wow:

The concept of it sounds pretty unremarkable 'feathers on a pole' yawn, yawn - but :omg: it's soooo much more than that!

The same goes for the mouse attachment, it's 'just' a teeny mouse and I have no idea what it's made of but my two go absolutely crazy for it  :Crazy:

This is my cat with Da bird:

This is him with Da Mouse:

He was quite young when those pics were taken so doesn't go quite as high nowadays but still not far off!

empyrox:
When my Jazz was a kitten he would play with his da bird until he had to lie down and pant and he used to drag it around the house behind him - it is the only toy he has ever been like that with.
Think it might be time for a new one!  ;)

Gill (sneakiefeline):
Yes they are the best cat toy inthe world  ;D

Pawsforthought:
I've heard of these.  Are they as good as people say they are?

Tan:
We did some search engine optimizing yest and got the Da bird toy info page ready last night and up but it will take a about a week (can take up to a month) i would think for the searches to pick up the new page for us. The site www.da-bird.co.uk  old site was shut down for a while so hence the 404 error links. Hopefully  the new Da Bird page for us will appear on 1st page  :wish:

New bulk stock is almost in from Go Cat USA. The single da bird rods are in.
I expected it all on Friday but only one shipment arrived. Have 3 coming all together. The other two sadly ended up Sweden as there was a mistake in the country on the shipping code label. One is in Customs and will be with me Tuesday, the last one went to Germany 1st from USA, then got sent to Sweden and now on route to UK  :Crazy: :Crazy: Sadly it does happen with imports sometimes and nowt i can do to speed up the stock arrival but all the stock should be with me next week. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version