Fundraising For Cat Rescue > The Purrs Online Shop - News and Products

Suggestion for Shop?

(1/6) > >>

JackSpratt:

--- Quote from: Tan on August 15, 2010, 16:05:28 PM ---Getting some great knitted catnip toys for xmas  ;D ;D

--- End quote ---

Awww, Mog would've loved them. :( We have a purple woolly mouse she loved.

I have some weird dental toys I think were from Wilkos. They have grooves so you can put small treats in to encourage cats to chew them.

Janeyk:
I bought some from PAH for a friend for her kitten, it was quite a while back now and not sure if for adults cats but mentioned for teething, may be Tan could source something similar?

blue water:

Yes, there is. I got one from our local Tesco when they had what they called a cat sales week. Didn't last very long though. Bob busted it straight away.  >:(

Den:
Is there such a thing as a chew toy for cats?

I'm thinking Memphis would like something like that. He's not into catnip type things but does like chewing on things .. none of his toys are really suitable for chewing. For the past two days now I've woken up to find one of Molly's dried tripe stick chews in the middle of my bedroom floor. Memphis is the culprit .. so just wondering if there is anything out there to keep him occupied and something that will be beneficial for teeth cleaning.

Tan:
Getting some great knitted catnip toys for xmas  ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version