Fundraising For Cat Rescue > The Purrs Online Shop - News and Products

New to the Purrs shop........Cat play Cubes

(1/6) > >>

Fire Fox:
 :thanks: Lulu has indeed been having fun: the Turbo Track has been abandoned in favour of the cubes!  :rofl:

Tan:
hi hun glad they arrived :) 

Lol yes the older reviews are a bit messed up on the shop ie under wrong product. It's still something i need to sort out with Steve helping me with the database part.

Ya can pop a review up if ya like hun as when i come to sort them out it will only be the older ones that were transferred from the old shop software that are effected. They didn't come over all under the correct toy. Any new reviews on the new software are fine. :)

Hope lots of fun is happening today with your gang  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Fire Fox:
Our cubes arrived this morning, thank you Tan!  :wow: Noticed quite a few reviews under cubes are for other products, as feathers are mentioned .... did not want to add to your work sorting that out so will leave a review another time.  :shy:

Miss Kitty:
My kittens loved these!  They don't last long - but they are totally brilliant.  We did try velcro-ing several of them together but the kittens were rather over-excited and once they fell into them and rolled around they didn't stay velcro-ed for very long!  Top toy...

;D

Starpixie:

--- Quote from: Bryony84 on November 28, 2008, 14:00:10 PM ---Maybe one of these would stop the girls from trying to play in my photographic light tent!!

--- End quote ---
That's why I got them for my kitties. My lovely white tent was covered in grubby paw marks!

My kitties love them, an instant fave! (more pics http://starpixie.co.uk/pixieandarty/ )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version