Other Animal welfare issues & petitons > Other Animal Petitions & Welfare & News

Petition- say no to mass dog slaughter in China

(1/2) > >>

Roz:
Signed and I am still boycotting everything made in that cruel country....hard as it is!!  Being a vegan is easier.  Everything seems to come in from there these days but I am determined!!  This is absolutely heartbreaking....and FUTILE...like when they killed all their sparrows because they were pecking at little grains of rice in the streets!!!

Beanie:
Done.

The Chinese should be given  a few hard facts of life about animal abuse. They seek to exploit there growing economical development without giving much care or thought to human rights or animal abuse.

It is pleasing to see that some Chinese are beginning to understand matters. Pandas are better protected although there is a long way to go. However, I suspect that is because they know the world is watching and it is their national animal. The care shown in carefully scripted films is a smokescreen for the rest of the abuse.

Rant over - for now.

tammy:
signed

Littlebobo:
Something is always better than nothing have put a comment in there as well as hope that if we actually tell these people what we think that one day they will listen although judging by the political situation there at the moment they seem to think that they are invincible !

Sam (Fussy_Furball):
Singed .... for all the good it will do!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version