Author Topic: Hills science plan V James wellbeloved  (Read 3194 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Hills science plan V James wellbeloved
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2007, 20:04:01 PM »
Swapping to jwb shouldnt upset him if you mix it in gradually, its not a junky food like go cat so he should manage fine.
If you have a range near you its cheaper than PAH  ;)

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 11:47:33 AM »
THanks Des.

http://www.wellbeloved.com/ have the range on here. I really struggle to find this, never knew they made the flavour in Senior/Light.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 11:27:02 AM »
All 4 flavours are available in all 3 stages, kitten, adult and senior/light, it is jsut a case of finding them.
Please spay your cat

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 11:18:38 AM »
I had Lexy on JWB for a while. We've moved her over to wet food for now with a bit of dry from Perfect Fit. I would only say that the JWB pellets are really small and Lexy never chews them. She sicked up a furball not too long ago and the Lamb pellets were fairly intact...so I know she doens't chew!

The Perfect Fit are a little bigger so she has to chew them.  However, I know Lexy loves her JWB light. The lamb flavour. She's not keen on the Turkey flavour as much. I wish they made the duck in light. She loves duck.

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
Hills science plan V James wellbeloved
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 10:50:38 AM »
We've always fed Jess Hills Science plan, his been on adult light for a couple of months now. But at the weekend we got a free sample of James Wellbeloved and Jess loved it he gobbled it down, now its got me thinking about whether we should change his food over to James Wellbeloved. (this isn't the first time his had JWBL and eaten it stright away)

I would rather feed JWBL as its more natural than Hills I don't agree with the ethics etc, but equally I don't want to upset Jess's, and if I did change shall I get the JWBL light still??

Jess weights 5.8kg but doesn't look over weight at all, but I'm consious of his weight because his an indoor mog.

Any views/ideas??

Thanks

Link to CatChat