Author Topic: Three out of Four cats in here and One is snoring  (Read 1179 times)

Offline bluecat

• Senior Cat
  • m
Re: Three out of Four cats in here and One is snoring
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 18:35:05 PM »
mary was snoring today been out all day testing car  ;D  but thought id be forgiven as i went to tescos for some nice tea for her which she thought was  :sick:  but any way sat on my lap when i got in and in a flash sleeping and snoring  :Luv:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 23:53:20 PM »
Sasa is the only one who snores but I just love it  ;D

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 18:40:59 PM »
That's lovely Gill; Ollie snores just a little bit when he is really flat out.  I was hysterical this afternoon, watching him wriggling into the hidey hole on the cat tree.  He was fine until he got to his rear end and then he had to do quite a wiggle to get himself in and then he realised his tail was still out, so there was a big kerfuffle to get that in.  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 18:40:33 PM »
Ooh,bless her. She must be in a deep deep sleep :Luv2: I love it when they snore and sometimes they have dreams and the whiskas and the face moves . Sweet. :hug:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Three out of Four cats in here and One is snoring
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 18:35:03 PM »
And its the hidey hole of Sasa behind where the snoring is coming from  ;D

I keep thinking I should put a blanket there for her but it might stop her so I am resisting. Also its not a very big place and ummm Sasa is quite a large lady  :rofl:

Misa is on the desk and Franta on arm of the sofa and has now got over his scare this afternoon................he slipped into the shed while I was getting some potatoes and got shut in! I was at kitchen window and saw a white paw peeping through the mousehole trying to open the door phewwwwwwwwwww.

He had webs all over his whiskers so had been a nosey boy underneath something so that why I didnt know he was there. So pleased I noticed that paw  ;D

Link to CatChat