Author Topic: FEED A CAT FOR A DAY AT PAWS INN  (Read 8441 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: FEED A CAT FOR A DAY AT PAWS INN
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 16:44:07 PM »
The next group of four hungry cats are:

Ivan The Terrible used to be feral. He needs an indoor only home because he has severe allergies which affects his breathing terribly and causes his ears to curl ,he has been with us just over 9 years. His picture is the last one  just to confuse you all  :rofl: :rofl:

Then we have Olly who had to have his  pelvis pinned following RTA, his fur has still not regrown after 10 months and he has severe allergies. His picture is first.  ;D

Wilma is another feral who looks rather contented in her home  ;D

Last of this group is Monica a feral was trapped by us 9 years ago she was heavily pregnant. We rehomed her kittens but Monica was released here as she did not have a safe colony to return to and we were unable to find a farm home.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 01:16:15 AM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: FEED A CAT FOR A DAY AT PAWS INN
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 16:23:52 PM »
Right we are off and running  ;D

You wouldnt want them to go hungry now........would you? It takes a lot of food to fill each one as you can see by their sizes but of course you are what you eat..........nice shiney heatthy coats, smiles on their faces and we would all want this to continue , wouldnt we  ;D ;D

Soooooooo £1 a day feeds one of these gorgeous cats............and dont forget the ferals who come as a pack and expect, yes expect their food everyday  ;D.. They form a queue outside Paws Inn and when feeding time approaches its a bit like a London bus queue, it turns into chaos at the dishes  ;) ;)

First hungry cat is Minimopsical who I am sure most of you know very well. She is a gorgeous disabled lady who was rescued as a kitten but due to her problems will remain in the loving care of Paws Inn. She looks after some of the kittens that pass through and teaches them some manners and how to look after themselves before they go to their new homes,

Next up is Pedro, who is best friends with Minimopsical and sadly food goes in at one end and out the other, in ways rather best not described here. Teresa is waiting to find out if a serious bowel operation will help him.

Now we have the beautiful Fuschia who came as a feral and just look at her now.........well as long as she is at Paws Inn , that is.

Last of the first group is Hettie and she was the first feral released into the garden , 11 years ago.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 16:47:33 PM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

• Purrrrrfect Cat
FEED A CAT FOR A DAY AT PAWS INN
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 12:33:45 PM »
This is just my first post on this thread as there will be loads of info added. Ummmm first thing  is have changed the title !!

For £1 each or as much as you wanna donate, you can feed one or more of the unhomeable cats or long stay residents or even the pack of ferals  ;D ;D

Up for feeding are:

Minimopsical
Pedro
Ivan the Terrible
Tula
Cat
Chat
Fuchsia
Hettie
Monica
Wilma
Milly
Olly
 and the pack of Ferals

Pictures and  info about each to follow later, but some of course you will know well  ;D
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 16:32:54 PM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

Link to CatChat