Cat Health & Behaviour > Health & Behaviour General

Any vet's or vet like people on here?

(1/3) > >>

Roz:
Hi Liza...they're not mine...but they were bred by a friend of mine.  :) All her bengals are gorgeous.

Liza:
Roz - those kits are just gorgeous!!!!  I was considering getting one, but after weighing it up decided to get my little mogs from the local CP

:Luv:

ccmacey:
Thanks Roz,  I went to see a clairevoiant and she said my Nana, who has passed away too, is surrounded by animals, maybe Renie will be there too.:)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Roz:
Hi there,

I read with such sadness your account of your little Renie's last illness and death.  I think we have all been through such heartache.  It is so hard to accept that your little friend who was so well a week or so before should now be dead, despite your best efforts to make her well again. We all mistakenly think that the vet will know what is wrong with our precious pets and miraculously restore them to full health again.  Sadly, they do not have all the answers...and even if they did, some illnesses are just not treatable.

I'm sure that Renie knew how much you loved her and that she is still close to you.  She wouldn't want to think that her mum was so sad. 

There was a thread on here from Clare, Casper's mum a couple of weeks ago.  She was feeling exactly the same as you are now...and believe me, I  know how you are feeling too.  I can understand why such losses are called heartbreaking because every time you think about your little love you feel a very real pain in your heart.  The physical pain of loss is as sharp as the emotional pain. 

I honestly believe that we will be reunited with our beloved pets one day.  They have just slipped away temporarily but will be waiting for us in a place more wondrous than any of us can ever imagine....and where we will never be parted from them again.   

Have a look at Casper's thread.  There are some posts on there that might help you. It's towards the bottom of this section.

Try to think about the happy times and do keep talking to Renie.  She is  still with you.

Lots of love

Roz

P.S. I have just noticed the piccie of some little bengal kittens which were inadvertently posted to this thread.  Sorry they were meant for an e-mail I was sending to someone else.  I wondered where they went.....but I don't know how to remove them so hope they helped to cheer you up a little.

[attachment deleted by admin]

ccmacey:
Thanks Gill, I will never forget her.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version