Cat Health & Behaviour > Health & Behaviour General

Just started Thomas on Metacam

(1/10) > >>

fluffybunny:
I just got them from the vets, they were only about £6 for 100 tablets so I didn't think it was worth trying to get them from elsewhere!

chrisleitz:
FluffyBunny, where do you buy them from?  I couldn't find distributor info on the web site.  Thanks.

Rosella moggy:
Many thanks Fluffybunny. I have PM'd my details to you.

Thomas says "ta ever so much. I'll do my best to eat one but no promises!"

fluffybunny:
I've got this one http://www.healtheries.co.nz/page.php?id=25&prod=1233 (got the web address from the tablet pot so I'm confident it's the right one!) It says the dose is 1 tablet a day for up to 5kg, 2 a day for more than that.  I got mine from the vets, I can't remember exactly but I think it was around £6 for 100 tablets.  For stuff like this I prefer to support my vet as they are very reasonably priced and are always very good and flexible with me (I have 4 rabbits and foster others so I'm always up there!)

PS Rosella, if you feel brave enough to give your address (or a work c/o address) to a random person from the internet, I'll happily post you a few GLMs to see if your fella will eat them - just pm me if you would like to  :)

Kezza:

Metacam is what the vet has just given me for my little kitten who was limping the other day, I have to admit since giving him 2 drops in his food he's been a right fast little mover! Not a limp or holding his leg in sight!

He's only supposed to take it for 3-4 days and I have to admit I was a bit concerned when I saw on the box for dogs, I did check with the vet to make sure she hadn't given me the wrong thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version