Author Topic: Message from South Norwood Animal Rescue - please share  (Read 2825 times)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Message from South Norwood Animal Rescue - please share
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2017, 14:25:00 PM »
totally agree but not everyone does of course, however that said the fact that they know that it is a recognised pattern means it should be treated with the upmost seriousness Levi Bellfield for one started out like this

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2017, 14:21:07 PM »
It is a fact that psychopaths/sociopaths usually start on animals and escalate to people, and as Sue says, an animals life is of just as much value as that of a human, in in the case of some humans, a damned sight more.
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2017, 11:03:12 AM »
a seriously sick individual like you sue I believe it will develop into something more, if I lived in that area I wouldn't let my cats out of my sight, not that I do anyway!

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2017, 08:04:41 AM »
It totally ignores the fact that people who act like this will often be violent towards people too, and animal lives count just as much in my opinion

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2017, 07:27:53 AM »
Me too Paula, me too.  When it comes to this kind of stuff, I firmly believe the perpetrators of cruelty and violence should be dealt with in exactly the same way.

Whatever they've done, it should be done to them, measure for measure, without question.

Me too, unfortunately, although there is talk of increasing the penalties, they will get 6 months suspended and a lifetime ban on keeping animals. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 06:58:16 AM »
Me too Paula, me too.  When it comes to this kind of stuff, I firmly believe the perpetrators of cruelty and violence should be dealt with in exactly the same way.

Whatever they've done, it should be done to them, measure for measure, without question. 

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 20:31:20 PM »
And I hope that they can point to this verminous scum.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 20:02:14 PM »
I hope the person can be located and spoken with.    :(

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 19:51:53 PM »
 :(

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
Message from South Norwood Animal Rescue - please share
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 19:21:05 PM »
I saw this on facebook today -

South Norwood Animal Rescue and Liberty - SNARL
19 hrs ยท
PLEASE SHARE:

Edit: we've deliberately not said the area as kitten could have come from anywhere in the UK.

We are looking for the person who rehomed, sold or gave free to a good home a healthy, twelve to twenty four week old, grey, long haired kitten.

You are not in trouble and you won't receive any judgement from us but you do need to contact us on 07961 030064 or 07957 830490 or the police team on 0208 6490216 if you have sold or rehomed a kitten of this description in the last week.

This kitten is a suspected victim of the M25 animal killer and you may well hold the key to identifying this person.

Please get in touch. Thank you.

Link to CatChat