Author Topic: Too soon my love - Creamface McPatch  (Read 5464 times)

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
Re: Too soon my love - Creamface McPatch
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2016, 22:50:10 PM »
Awww, that is so sweet! What a lovely memento of your beautiful Creamface  :hug:

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2016, 16:18:01 PM »
Aww, that's so sweet  :Luv: :Luv:
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2016, 12:16:51 PM »
What a very special keepsake

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2016, 10:08:17 AM »
Thank you everyone for your kind words. It is still hard to believe she is gone :( We were deeply touched to receive this beautiful gift from our friend. What an amazing tribute and lovely keepsake of our pretty girl.

souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2016, 16:39:56 PM »
So sad and am so sorry for your loss  :hug: :hug:

RIP little girl, play hard on the Bridge

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2016, 20:04:48 PM »
Terribly sad  :'( :'( :'(

So sorry for your loss  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 16:39:17 PM »
That is so sad.  In her short life she gave much pleasure to a lot of us on Purrs. My heart goes out to you all for your tragic loss. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 16:14:41 PM »
Oh no, what a terrible shock! I am so sorry that this beautiful little girl was taken from you too soon  :'( She was much loved  :hug:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 16:10:23 PM »
Oh treasure, what an awful shock.  I'm so sorry.  :hug: :hug:  She may have been little, but in her short life, she brought great pleasure.

She was indeed a little beauty.  Rest in peace little one, rest in peace.

There's nothing you could have done.  You love all of your babies, and give them the very best of everything.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 16:07:56 PM »
oh that is so sad, I'm so sorry  :hug:  it is true to say your hammies have a wonderful life and she knew nothing else

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
Too soon my love - Creamface McPatch
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 16:02:41 PM »
I never in a million years thought I would be making this post. She was too young, too beautiful and too special to be taken so soon. There was nothing at all visibly wrong with out beautiful girl. She was doing everything normally the evening before she left us but when I went in to check them the next day it was clear that she was dying. She could hardly walk and appeared to have had a severe stroke. I lifted her and held her close tucked in my jumper and comforted her as best I could. She was calm and I told her she was loved and she could fly free and she died in my arms a few minutes later.
It isn't fair but life is never fair and you never know how much time you or they have. I feel guilty, angry and so, so sad as she had such a short life. I don't think we could have done anything because we didn't know there was anything wrong but we still keep wondering.
She must have had some weakness somewhere which took her from us even though she was bred and raised here with the greatest of care and attention to ensure the pups were healthy. It's nobodies fault.
We know she was much loved and knew nothing but care with us but we miss her so much. That cheeky little unique face and her sparkling personality. She was just the most special of little ones from the moment we saw her. We had so much fun watching her and holding her and seeing her experience all they new things that happen to a baby hamster. She was just the best and a true heartham to Pophammy especially.
I was a privilage to share your all too short life my sweet and we are sorry it wasn't longer. It should have been but it looks like heaven needed a little golden tortie girlie with a gorgeous cream face to sparkle up there.
Play well at the bridge Creamface McPatch - till we meet again xx
All our love Souffle, Pophammy and BigD xx

There were taken only a couple of days before she left us and the last pics we have of her.

souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

Link to CatChat