Author Topic: bunglycats new baby  (Read 33311 times)

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Re: Persian that is called Phoebe is really called Baby.
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2008, 04:07:13 AM »
Just in case - i pm'd you Dawn.
I would like to give her a home if thats possible - she is gorgeous  :Luv: and would have a forever spoilt home here.

I'll speak to you over the next couple of days  :hug:  She is a little babe and she's now allowing me to give her big fusses  :Luv:  :Luv:  She should be fine with other cats, she lived with a number of them as her owner was a breeder.  I'll be able to suss her out more when she's been to the vets.   I'll be phoning her old vets up on Monday to get confirmation on her vaccinations as Mike is pretty sure she is up to date, if not, I'll at least get her first one done and dependant on time scale, her second one as well.  She will also be microchipped as well as she's used to going out, so may try and make a dart for the outdoors when she's rehomed  :sneaky:

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 03:39:06 AM »
Just in case - i pm'd you Dawn.
I would like to give her a home if thats possible - she is gorgeous  :Luv: and would have a forever spoilt home here.

Offline Harna

• Senior Cat
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2008, 22:18:37 PM »
Poor poor sweetheart but thankfully she is going to have a (probably her first) good night with you tonight.  :Luv2:

Looks like a beautiful little cat who will no doubt flourish with some love - and the relief of a de-mat.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 22:14:09 PM »
I thought she might be a tortie too but the state of her coat is very bad.

Poor girl she will feel so much better once she has been cleaned up and hope they are careful when they shave her cos sometimes cysts lurk under that type of coat.

I hope Baby will be fine  :hug:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 22:04:12 PM »
I just want to cry looking at those pics  :'(  She is even matted on her cheeks poor love  :'(  I pencilled her in for Tuesday at the vets not knowing what state she was in but I'm so glad I didn't wait until Monday to phone, usually when they say a cat has matts, you know they are in a state and the fact the RSPCA were involved, I wasn't sure what I was expecting.

The journey was awful, it peed it down and you couldn't see a bloody thing, I hate driving at night when it's raining  >:(

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 22:00:23 PM »
Oh she IS in a bit of a state isnt she? - Yes, she looks like a tortie - dear little Pheobe Baby  :hug: Well done Dawn, bet it was a horrible journey?

ccmacey

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 22:00:17 PM »
Aww bless her, she's in good hands.  :)

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
bunglycats new baby
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 21:56:09 PM »
There was a little confusion over the Persian's name, the guys mum said she was called Phoebe but she's actually called Baby and what a babe she is  :Luv:  :Luv:  I think she is a dark tortie, I can't really tell  :Crazy:  She is in a real mess poor babe and thank god she is now going to get sorted.  She is booked into the vets for Tuesday along with Becky, she is actually about 10 years old, Mike said he was married 8 years and his wife already had Baby and she was roughly about 2 then.  She is a little fuss pot and loves having her chin scratched but she's also very shy at the moment which is understandable.  I've left her in the carrier and put that straight in the cage so she's got somewhere to hide.  I have a funny feeling she will be snapped up, she is just soooooo scrummy and her face is adoreable.  I've taken piccies but they're not brilliant as she's trying to hide her face at the moment  :Luv: but as soon as I can take some better ones, I will do  :Luv2:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 03:02:41 AM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Link to CatChat