Author Topic: First Piccies of the Kitten Clan and their mums!  (Read 26376 times)

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
First Piccies of the Kitten Clan and their mums!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 22:16:06 PM »
Hi Folks,

Here are the first real good pics of the kitten clan of 9 that came in with their mums Bubbles and Marbles a couple of weeks ago.  They are all doing grand and also have names at last.  We decided to go for gem stones as thought this little lot are wee gems and deserved something different.  As you will see in the following pics our cats have taken a dislike to the paper in thehall and are steadily removing it!!!  ach well ... suppose it needed decorating anyways to get the floorstain off the skirting and give it a 'freshen'!  :rofl:

So, without further ado... I would like to introduce....

Topaz

Sapphire

Opal

Onyx

Moonstone

Jasper (left) and Tiger Eye

Emerald

Coral

Also a couple of very special pics.  The first is of Coral... with a major breakthrough.. she let us pick her up and hold her without struggling or panicking!!!  SO pleased with the little one and it is special as when she first came in and for the first week every time you went in her pen she litterally shook from head to toe she was so scared of you going near her.   ;D

A pic of Topaz just about to do her party trick and having climbed up my back as I bed down she jumps off lunging at paul for her to catch her!!!

Last but not least we tried to take a pic to show how thin the wee ones are but it hasn't come out very clear at all in the pic as their fur hides it I think in this pic.  These kittens are supposed to be approx 14 weeks! (mmmm)  :Crazy:

« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 22:08:48 PM by madkittyrescue »
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Link to CatChat