Author Topic: 2 little tabby babes found by a bin - RIP my sweet little Tiggy  (Read 16771 times)

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
Re: 2 little tabby babes found by a bin
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2008, 10:29:27 AM »
Right you two bundles of Tabbyness *sleeve rolled up* start eating or else I will come and munch you tummies, (mind you I might just do that anyway  :) )

Come on little ones we are all routing for you here xxx :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 10:11:53 AM »
I will be thinking of these 2 little ones. Hope they pull through. They are certainly in the best place now!

Is that the PDSA place in Southsea? I remember taking a cat that I found with a wound on her side to the vet there when I was about 12. The cat was just accross the road from the centre so I managed to pick it up and take it in to the vet!

This was the PDSA in Cowplain, the same one where Kali and Cornelius came from - I was able to take them in some photos so they could see how they had grown.

These two babes aren't doing so good, they are refusing to suckle at the moment and it is amazing how much of a struggle a little bundle that fits in the palm of your hand can put up when it chooses.  Both their eyes are very infected but the little boy's damaged eye is a real mess, like a little golf ball on the side of his face.  They've had their medication this morning but even getting 1/2ml of antibiotics into them is difficult.  Hopefully, as they get used to the smell of me they will get more interested in food.  I'm just blessed to have the intensive care unit to keep them in, only Forest decided to chew through the temperature sensor alarm lead!!!!.  Fortunately, it comes with another one which is not quite as good but will do the job for now and I have been on to Burtons asking how much and how quickly they can get me another one.  They are already making enquiries for me, so they have acted quickly - I did advise them I had two little kittens in need of constant monitoring and that seems to have spurred them on.

Will keep you up-dated on these little angels.
Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 10:05:39 AM »
Keeping everything crossed for these little babes.

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Bryony84

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Amber and Chilli
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 09:36:00 AM »
I will be thinking of these 2 little ones. Hope they pull through. They are certainly in the best place now!

Is that the PDSA place in Southsea? I remember taking a cat that I found with a wound on her side to the vet there when I was about 12. The cat was just accross the road from the centre so I managed to pick it up and take it in to the vet!

http://furrytripod.wordpress.com/ : Casper's tripod blog and sponsorship page

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 09:23:58 AM »
Sending prayers to those poor poor babies :'(

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 09:02:54 AM »
All my prayers and thoughts are with these two little ones xxxxxxxx

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: who left them (except if it was their Mum, then I pray she is ok herself) - Thank heaven they were found and xxxxxx :hug: :hug: to you for taking them. Like you said how could you say no when they need you so desperatley.

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 08:05:44 AM »
Aww, fingers crossed for them.
Please spay your cat

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 00:19:44 AM »
Fingers crossed. We are due some bright news on Purrs so I predict a rosey future for these two.  ;) :Luv2:

Offline Roz

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 23:46:25 PM »
Please God that they pull through, poor little loves.  Everything crossed here for a happy ending to this story.

Lots of love to the little poppets

:get well: :catluv:

Roz
You may think that what you do is insignificant, but it's important that you do it.  (Gandhi)

Offline gibraltarcat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 23:16:41 PM »
Sending lots of positive vibes to the little ones and  :hug: :hug: to you, Lesley, for taking them in.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 23:04:07 PM »
Good luck little ones. Sending positive vibes to you both.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 22:20:35 PM »
Sending lots of positive vibes for two little tabbies. :hug: :hug:

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
2 little tabby babes found by a bin - RIP my sweet little Tiggy
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 22:16:33 PM »
Have been to the PDSA again today to pick up another two little babes, approximately 10 days to two weeks old.  Both have bad eyes but one of them has an eye that has virtually exploded :sick:.  The PDSA said I didn't have to take them but how can I say no.  It was because of my little baby tabby Georgie and her bad eye that Eight Lives Left was born. They are now in the intensive care unit (Kali and Cornelius are now in a kitten pen and have been for approximately a week) and I have antibiotics and eye medication for them.  If they pull through the PDSA have said they will do the op to remove the eye for me FOC when he is old enough.

The PDSA also gave me a huge box of food which was really nice of them.

So lots of positive thoughts for my new babes would be very much appreciated.  I will not take photos of them at the moment as I do not want to flash in their poorly eyes.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 13:08:15 PM by Lesley (Eight Lives Left Kitten Rescue) »
Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Link to CatChat