Author Topic: Is there anyone in Birmingham or nearby that we can use as a stopping off point  (Read 2832 times)

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Still got to sort a day out yet suitable for all, but I'm sure Dyson's new meowmy will keep everyone posted  ;)

Offline MillyMollyMandy

• Adult Cat
  • Lucky-Lou-always in my heart, now at The Bridge
That's great. Hope it goes well.  ;)

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
I think we've got this sorted now thanks  :hug:

Offline MillyMollyMandy

• Adult Cat
  • Lucky-Lou-always in my heart, now at The Bridge
Probably no use whatsoever  :-: - but I'm in North Bucks, If I can be of any help

Offline Zenith (Liz)

• Hero Cat
  • Liz, Mia and Nova
Just checked and i'm 55.7 miles from buckinghamshire, so like den i'm not half way

The offer's there though if it helps!

Offline Den

• Honorary Cat
It depends where you are coming from, and where you are going to. I'm 62ish miles from Buckinghamshire which certainly isn't half way  :evillaugh: Probably 3/4s the way. Brum is definitely half way .. you'd want people around Brum, Leicester (maybe), Coventry, Northampton.

lay me down, let me go, feeling heavy the ground is cold,
lay me down take it slow I'm ready to stumble, sing & then swing low
~Use your mutant powers, just talk people to death~

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Plus i'd get to say hello to you and see Dyson - no ulterior motives here at all  ;)

I didn't think there was  :sneaky:  :rofl:  That could always be a possibility, basically we just want to break the journey up a little for him so we're not doing it all in one.  I'll discuss with his new meowy and see if it's out of the way or not and get in touch if that's okay  :hug:

Thanks Den, I'm rubbish with geography so not sure where's where so would need to look for the best route  :hug:  We said Birmingham as it's on route to Buckinghamshire so anywhere inbetween, as long as he's getting a break roughly half way in the journey is fine.

Offline Den

• Honorary Cat
 :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: He's lovely

Don't think I can help, I'm 1 hour south of Brum and 1 hour 30ish  west of Buckinghamshire.

lay me down, let me go, feeling heavy the ground is cold,
lay me down take it slow I'm ready to stumble, sing & then swing low
~Use your mutant powers, just talk people to death~

Offline Zenith (Liz)

• Hero Cat
  • Liz, Mia and Nova
Would Swindon suit you?, hmm thats probably a silly thought but if you're going from wales to buckinghamshire I'm kinda near the middle.

Plus i'd get to say hello to you and see Dyson - no ulterior motives here at all  ;)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 13:16:24 PM by Zenith »

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
See we''re both up late again on here -last 2 i think !!
Well, my geography is pretty dire - but if its on the way for you -you can stop here -but i wouldn't know unless i looked at a map ( wouldn''t be too certain then ! :rofl:)

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Thanks bunglycat  :hug:  He wiill be going to Buckinghamshire so we need somewhere inbetween so he's not doing the whole journey in one go.  I want to keep the stress to a minimum as he's not brilliant in the car so I thought this might be a good way to minimise it for him.

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
Well, you know where i am Dawn if thats any good -you are welcome to stop here and have a drink , use the loo etc - but i am about 1 and a half hours away from Birmingham -depends where you are on your way too !!?
I am home Tomorrow , Wednesday, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, next week too.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
I have a home lined up for my gorgeous boy Dyson, I love him to bits and myself and his new meowmy are a little bit concerned about the length of the journey.  What we need really is somewhere where we can go for an hour or so so he can stretch his little legs, have a bite to eat and use the loo  :shy:  Is there anyone that can put up with a couple of nutters, a OH and a gorgeous cat for an hour or so that can help  :)  I'm not sure when it will be as this is also to be arranged, but if we can sort a stopping point then we can decide the best time for all concerned  :shy:

Link to CatChat