Author Topic: VERY, VERY URGENT - HELP NEEDED FOR KILO  (Read 2614 times)

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Re: VERY, VERY URGENT - HELP NEEDED FOR KILO
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 17:06:24 PM »
The people who put the plea out tried to contact the owner and didn't have any luck, I'll email again later and see if they had any joy.

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 08:43:28 AM »
Did this dog get sorted does anyone know?
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 17:43:04 PM »
Try www.manytearsrescue.co.uk they have fosters all over the uk that take in dogs.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 12:21:20 PM »
Oh no. Poor Kilo - hmmm, could put it on the "Pets in Danger" section on Pet Rescue UK. The only people I know in Northampton are "cat people."

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 12:13:34 PM »
Try putting this on www.dogpages.co.uk under private homings.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
VERY, VERY URGENT - HELP NEEDED FOR KILO
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 01:14:00 AM »
I've received the email below and I'm posting in the hope that someone can help  :shy:

Kilo's "owner" has just rung me - he moves to London tomorrow and his father won't keep Kilo.  Kilo is 6 yr old staffie x lab, entire, fine with people inc kids, hates cats, fine with other dogs on walks, never been muzzled but hasn't lived with other dogs.  Described as happy friendly dog.  Came from the pound and I strongly suspect the owner will turn him loose rather than put him down so he may have a chance and end up at pound again.  Wants to rehome him but hasn't been able to find home or shelter to take him.

I've asked that his father at least keep him a few days while I try to find somewhere for Kilo to go - man thought his dad would agree if he felt someone would take dog soon. Kilo is in Northampton.

I have nowhere here and no fosterer free to take him - can anyone help this poor chap?

I STILL HAVE NOWHERE FOR MILLIE THE 5 YR OLD STAFFIE WHO MUST GO BY END OF MONTH.

if anyone can help Kilo or Millie please ring me on 01327 858238 or 07977 555238 (please try landline first)

Jane Shepherd, Algernon Trust Animal Sanctuary

« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 01:14:27 AM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Link to CatChat