Author Topic: Do you ever have "a moment"?  (Read 2123 times)

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
Re: Do you ever have "a moment"?
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2010, 16:06:55 PM »
I'm having one right now! I have just got in form college and am just catching up on FB and purrs sitting on my bed and the puds have come in and are snoozing on my bedroom floor. They are only there because they have missed me being out all day, they'd never normally lie on the bedroom floor :Luv2:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2010, 13:05:38 PM »
I especially love the moments when I'm in bed or just relaxing watching some TV and he comes over, plops himself down and has a lovely long wash. I find it to be the most relaxing and therapeutic thing ever

Oh yes, me too!!!  I love it, and to me means that they are totally relaxed around you as well, as they are so vulnerable when they're having a clean, I take it as an honour  :Luv2:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 13:06:41 PM by clarenmax »

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2010, 12:56:13 PM »
Oh definately and can even watch Sasa and think how beautiful she is, even though I cant touch her.

Franta will put one arm either side of my neck like he is hugging me and is adorable.

Misa and Ducha also show their love  ;D

Offline Den

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2010, 10:59:12 AM »
Have them all the time. I especially love the moments when I'm in bed or just relaxing watching some TV and he comes over, plops himself down and has a lovely long wash. I find it to be the most relaxing and therapeutic thing ever and I just end up staring at him for ages thinking "Omg you are ridiculously amazing, what did I do to deserve you*" I also frequently pick up up/scoop him as he's walking past me and just give him a really massive and very squidgy hug with tons of kisses and tell him how gorgeous he is. Sometimes I just sit with him all snuggled up, usually upside down, which he doesn't seem to mind tickling his belly and telling him I love him.

On the grand scheme of things he does suffer a lot of 'love' torture  :evillaugh:

*because of how he came into my life I'm thinking there was a lot of 'it was meant to be' involved.

lay me down, let me go, feeling heavy the ground is cold,
lay me down take it slow I'm ready to stumble, sing & then swing low
~Use your mutant powers, just talk people to death~

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2010, 10:43:52 AM »
Yes I know them well  :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2010, 10:00:48 AM »
I've had two this morning (greedy I know) one with Millie and one with Noni.  I always end up saying "you're the best"  :Luv: ...... to whichever pud it happens to be  :innocent:.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 09:56:20 AM »
Aaaaw Susanne - you brought a tear to my eye.  :hug:

Yer, I think we can all say we get those moments and will continue to.

I always seem to tilt my head and say aaaaaawww an dthen watch for ages.

Love is.................................watching our cats  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 09:34:03 AM »
Yep - we had a very special one the other day when Stevie cam and laid out on his back in the front room - he's never been brave enought to expose his belly before! :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 09:31:03 AM »
Aw that's lovely  :) Yes I do, usually when Pepsi is asleep and not causing mischief  :evillaugh: but I love it when she curls up in a little ball with her fluffy tail wrapped around her and a content purry snoozy look on her face  :Luv: :Luv:

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 08:52:12 AM »
Aw yes, I know those 'moments' very well indeed  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Online Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Do you ever have "a moment"?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 08:39:01 AM »
You know, those moments when you just look at your cats and are filled with love for them?  I was watching Jaffa on the sofa last night (he likes to curl up beside me) and I just couldn't take my eyes off him.  He was so adorable with one cute pose after the other and I just sat there watching his little body rise and fall and with the sun shining on his beautiful fur and thought what an adorable little chap he is.  I couldn't resist stroking him eventually but he didn't mind as he loves being stroked and kissed.  Mosi was being particularly snuggly last night and when picked up he was putting his paws over my shoulder and snuggling his head into my neck.  He's so soft and furry and sweet.  I couldnt' stop kissing him.  I love my gingerbread men  :Luv:

Link to CatChat