Author Topic: THANK YOU  (Read 3371 times)

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Re: THANK YOU
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2007, 15:37:47 PM »
Have spilt some of  the posts here so we don't go off topic from Lesley's post and moved the rest of your post Crazycats to another thread assuming you wanted to keep the thread going as you posted it on the public board. Wil reply on the new thread. :thanks:
Post copied from split topic a post from CrazyCats:-
crazycatz
Adult Cat

« on: Today at 03:05:17 PM »       

LESLEY Im sorry for what i said 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the applogy to Les Crazycats. Much appreciated  :thanks:

« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 15:46:06 PM by Tan »

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2007, 07:57:34 AM »
I didn't get chance to say anything at the time, but I do hope this doesnt stop you rescuing, you will always get small minded people who get angry, but we can only help so many, and shouldnt' have to feel guilty from people who dont do anything. SEnding big hugs to you, you have a lot of support on here, as does everyone in rescue.
Please spay your cat

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2007, 22:33:13 PM »
I have missed all of this but I am sure that you should keep rescuing, the cats need you  :hug:

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2007, 20:40:08 PM »
Same here Les hun. You are a wonderful wonderful lady, one of our angels and care and do so much for the little ones. They need you, we need you hun.
Ther'es no way a rescue anywhere can be blamed for anybody having to rehome. You have our ultimate support.
 :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2007, 20:16:20 PM »
Hi Lesley,

As the Jackson's wisely said "one bad apple don't spoil a whole bunch"   :evillaugh:

I hope you carry on and know what you do is greatly appreciated, not least by the cats.  :hug:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2007, 20:16:16 PM »
Lesley i totally echo what angie and dawn said, dont let one stupid person put you off hun....everyone and their dog knew who was to blame and in the wrong and that certainly wasnt you.

Offline hOrZa

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2007, 19:52:41 PM »
Glad your ok, hope you stay,

You have my support too
Cats are like little bundles of razor blades wrapped in soft fur.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2007, 18:21:35 PM »
Lesley
Just wanted to send some good wishes to you. You do a brilliant job.
When someone or something knocks you down,pick yourself up and come back twice as strong.
Teresaxx

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2007, 17:32:12 PM »
Lesley, we were never going to let you just dissapear without buying a round of drinks...  :evillaugh:

Yes, and there's over 700 of us, some of whom have expensive tastes  :evillaugh: so looks like you're stuck with us
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Ann Clarke (Tabby cat)

• Super Cat
  • Dylan 1999 (approx) - 26/12/09. Love you forever.
    • Gateshead CP
  • Slave to: Hobbes and Luna
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2007, 17:08:47 PM »
I can only echo what others have said on here, saw the thread yesterday but didn't get a chance to post or pm you. Please don't let one person put you off we need more people like you and we all know what a fab job you do and how hard it is.  :hug:  :Luv:

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2007, 16:45:59 PM »
I too, like many, sent you a message of support on the thread rather than ~PM you.

It goes without saying that we are all still here to support you for as long as it takes xxx

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2007, 16:26:02 PM »
I think I have missed the thread completely however, you have my support  :hug: as I know what wonderful work you do (as do all the rescuers on here)  :Flowers: :bow:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline ems

• Super Cat
  • My two gorgeous girls, Nina (white) and Kiki
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2007, 16:09:08 PM »
I wasn't here over the weeked and missed all of this but i just wanted to add my sentiments to that of everyone else, it is not dfficult to see the struggles that take place for rescues and it doesn't bear thinking what would happen without you  :hug:

ems
xxxx

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 16:04:38 PM »
Lesley, we were never going to let you just dissapear without buying a round of drinks...  :evillaugh:

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 16:03:39 PM »
Just to say a big thank you to everyone who pm'd me yesterday and sent messages of support

You are more than welcome; I was incensed at the implications of the original post. I could not believe that a regular poster of Purrs could not realize the pressure that rescues are under.

Take care.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Mojo

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 15:55:02 PM »
Was going to PM you last night- never got round to it but I couldn't sleep last night for thinking about this!!  :scared:

Keep up the excellent work you do Lesley, dont be put off by people who dont got through what you do  on a daily basis.

Chin up  :hug:

Add Glitter to Pictures

R.I.P My beautiful Mango xx 13/05/2006 - 01/11/2009

Offline Sarah (seldom_use)

• Super Cat
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2007, 15:51:38 PM »
Lesley, just want to echo what everyone else has said, I hope you decide to carry on with the amazing work you do :hug:

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2007, 15:13:07 PM »
I was going to PM but thought you might get bombarded!

Don't let one closed minded post make you feel bad for your hard work. We all think you are fab!  ;D

That goes for me too! :hug:

MBll

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 15:01:45 PM »
I didnt PM you either , i would have phoned if i had ya number lol but i did reply to the post you made before the thread was deleted dont know if you saw it?

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 14:43:21 PM »
I saw the thread in question yesterday while I was at work, I couldn't post as my boss was hovering around and by the time I got home it had been removed. 

Had it still been there I would echoed what everyone else had posted -  how much admiration I have for you and how sad I felt knowing you were thinking of giving it all up.  I hope you can find the strength in you to continue all the selfless work you have done so far  :hug:

Offline sheryl

• Super Cat
  • Im a Crazy CatWoman
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 14:40:06 PM »
I didnt PM you Lesley but was thinking about you  :hug: you do so much good so keep your chin up Hun and dont let one person get you down. xxx
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner?  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 14:34:33 PM »
Lesley, I just hope that you get over this glitch and put it behind you  :hug:  You know we all think the world of you and we know how much time and effort you put into these kitties, I for one have no qualms handing my babies over to be in your care  :hug:  Don't let silly little people put you down, and I've told you, I'll come and kick your butt if you do anything silly like jacking it in  :sneaky:  I've got to the stage at times where I let people get to me but then I think, why should I let them win and let all those kitties suffer.......stuff them, you're better than them and don't let anyone tell you any different  ;) You take care hun, you have my number if you need me, DD    :blow kiss:   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 14:34:25 PM »
I was going to PM but thought you might get bombarded!

Don't let one closed minded post make you feel bad for your hard work. We all think you are fab!  ;D
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Angiew

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 14:31:26 PM »
I'm not one of those that PM'd you but you have my support! Keep up the good work, ignore the people and keep on going - you probably don't have much of a choice, once a rescuer alway a rescuer  :hug:

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
THANK YOU
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 14:21:04 PM »
Just to say a big thank you to everyone who pm'd me yesterday and sent messages of support.  I will try and reply personally later, trying to catch up on some work today.  I'm not feeling much happier about things at the moment and don't know what the future holds but just wanted to say  :thanks:
Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Link to CatChat